I am *very* late at the party, but I hope it's better than nothing... I just got back from a... "trip" away from home, so I've got a lot to catch up with, although this is from way before...

Thing is... I was absolutely, completely and utterly speechless after reading this story. You have such a *unique* way of writing the dialogue, and it's funny and brilliant and absolutely perfect!!

And the title... I remember a short time after reading this, several things struck me, and I finally managed to put words into a feeling I've had in me for so long, but didn't know how to explain it; just how something that is *so* right can come to you at a completely wrong time, Seasons Out of Time . Brilliant! smile1

oh, and you're to blame for my obsession with Delta, you know that, right? THANKS!! goofy

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay