I had a sixth sense you were posting tonight, Carol, despite the fact that it's almost 4AM LOL.

So, WHAM!

And of course it's nothing like I thought. I had all kinds of other plots in my head but Paul never came to mind. He always gave me the creeps, so I'm glad his slimy nature is out in the open. But just leaving him there...? I align with Clark that that's pretty sketchy. Who knows what other trouble could stir up by not reporting some self-D...

And hmmm Lucy senses the warp ridge in Lois and Clark's marriage. (That was probably a ridiculous descriptor, blame it on the Warcraft tonight.) I wonder if Lucy's going to say something to Lois...

And of course a big UGH about Paul lying to Lois about Maysonator. Way to fill her head with more ideas. I'm impressed she didn't act on it. Honestly, I think it could have been easy to cheat right back even though she doesn't know her fears are unfounded, but she really took the high road. Makes me wonder what that says about her and what she thinks about Clark...

Great part!
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy