I knew that Paul was bad news!!! But I didn't expect that he would try to rape Lois!

This made me horrified:

"No one will believe me. He made sure of that."

"What on earth do you mean? Why wouldn't anyone believe you?"

"He told me. He's put hints out that I... wanted him. We've worked late together, alone, several times. He said he's hinted to others that there's more to our relationship and that I'd be willing to do anything for an A."

"Why would you need to sleep with him to get an A? You're an excellent student."

"He can doctor grades, Clark."

"Why would he do that?"

"Because he didn't get what he wanted and if he discredits me, then there's nothing I can do to stop him."
Paul will make sure that Lois can't report him for attempted rape, and he can hold her grades against her and tell everybody that she tried to sell him sex in exchange for good grades??? So it is Lois who will come out of this looking like a whore and a slut, and as a bad student who'll use her body to get the grades that she can't get through honest studying?

And everybody will believe Paul here, and no one will believe Lois? mad mad mad

And what was this, Carol?

He lowered himself to the ground, pulling her into his lap. Another click went unheard.
Another click went unheard? A click? What is going on? Is anyone spying on them? Is there a camera taking pictures? Is Mayson there, for example? Or Linda?

Are Paul and Mayson in collusion? Those two lowlifes.

Will everything get worse between Lois and Clark because of this, Carol? It shouldn't. After all, Lois was mentally calling out to Clark for help, and he heard her, one way or another. Surely that must count for something, even in her book?

But what will happen to Lois's grades now? Her graduation? Will she flunk because Paul didn't get what he wanted? So that he will get no punishment for his attempted rape, but instead he will torture Lois further to punish her for not giving herself to him? So she will get punished, but not him? So that society makes Paul the law and the god who is allowed to set the rules for Lois's life? It makes me so furious to think about it.

Ann