It seems like everyone is of the mind that Talan is some type of threat to Lois and Clark's relationship. I don't know if I'm mis-reading but I never got the impression whatsoever that Clark would even for one second consider anyone but Lois. And well clearly Talan has a huge thing for Clark, but she always seemed like she would never ever openly come out and do anything about it. Am I right?? Please tell me nothing will happen between them. I couldn't take it if Clark betrayed Lois like that! Just to be safe though I really hope she doesnt go on the journey back to Earth with Clark.

I feel so bad for Lois. She's starting to get to the point where she's giving up hope. And after four years I know I would be getting a little worried too. Who would have thought he'd be gone for that long? In some ways Lois kinda got a worse deal then Clark. She has to constantly wonder if he's dead or seriously hurt. And she has no idea at all when or if he's coming home. Atleast Clark has some idea how much longer he has to wait to see Lois. Sometimes the not knowing what has happened to someone is worse then anything! Love this story!