Wow! Again just let me say that I'm overwhelmed by the response this story has generated. <g> Thanks everyone!

Ann, thank you for all that yummy fdk.

Guess I've missed out on something when I haven't seen that one, eh?
Yes, Ann, you had. For all its faults (or at least the faults that some people have with it <g>) Season 4 had a lot of really nice kissing and make-out scenes in it. drool

I'm glad you put that comment about Lara's "bald Lois" or I would have missed it. I had already commented on the fdk thread before she posted that. hah! Too funny. I also think it's funny that Sue so adamantly said up above that she wasn't cutting her hair - uh, Sue, you do realize that comes across as a challenge, don't you? <g> Kidding!

Glad you enjoyed the part with Sue and I chatting. <g>

With Kryptonite ropes?
Heh - interesting, but no... if that were the case he'd be moaning and writhing on the floor. <g>

(after a little CPR, or better yet, mouth-to-mouth from Clark),
<snort> Hah! Ann you kill me. Seriously? Mouth to mouth? Just for passing out? <g>

Hi Ambar - too awesome for words? blush And yes, Sue, if you do find Clark in your closet, remember to share him with your favorite apprentice - yes?

Hah! Woody, so true. In fact, that happens to be one of the first things addressed in part 2. <g>

Thank you all again, so much! Part 2 has been posted!!!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.