laugh

Hello everyone. I had no idea this story would get this kind of response. Thank you. blush I mainly wrote it as a get well gift to Sue. But since you've all written such lovely fdk, I have to respond.

Hi Ann. All those funny icons will have to make due since you didn't have time to comment. <g> Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. And 2 d*mn's in one comment - wow. goofy

Pam! Well hello there. Thanks for the fdk. A fascinating fantasy fanfic -- hee hee.

Hi Crystal! Nyquil and orange juice - gah! That sounds almost as bad as Oreos and salsa (I know, I know, Sue - don't knock it if you haven't tried it. <g>)

Thanks Olympe! I'm glad to see that Sue regained consciousness long enough to get in a quick read.

Woody - H.G. Wells? Hmmm... well... I just don't know. wink I never give anything away before I have to. <g>

Hah Carolm - Sue has teased us all with stories of Clark in her closet for several months - I couldn't help myself. But about Clark in the closet with his hands tied and unable to get out... well I guess you'll have to read to find out what happened. Although Sue has said many times that she keeps just a little Kryptonite in the closet, just enough to keep him from getting away. Evil, isn't she?

SUE! Sue, Sue, Sue! I hope you are feeling at least a little better. <hugs> goofy

Hi Jojo! A warning label? But that would suck all the fun out of it. laugh

Yes, Sue is always making me laugh too, glad I could give her a laugh. laugh Thanks for the compliments. They made my day.

Again, thank you all for the wonderful response. I had no idea everyone would get as big a kick out of this as I did. There will be more parts - don't ask me when the next post will be... but there will be more.

-- DJ angel-devil

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.