Thanks, Maria and Olympe.

I will love to see everyone’s reaction specially Zara, Clark and Bruce Wayne.
Yep, should be interesting.

Love it! hyper

Get back here! hyper

Get back here! hyper
Right away. I promise!!

Either there has been a discontinuity in the local space-time continuum, or I'm late.
Nah. Your daughter needed you.

Loved it.
Thank you!!

Another thing that makes me like Caitlyn. She is quite thoughtful.
Yes, she is.

She was. Clark should give his children a course in superheroing, including issues like 'How to handle reporters', 'How to stay on the good side of the law' and 'How to protect a secret identity'.
Yes. He might have to set up classes. But then he hadn’t expected any of them to go public so soon. But some of it, he would have been telling them all along - or at least as soon as they knew.

Which areas? Can I get a glimpse?
Hannah might not like sharing…

Does this vest hold some significance to K'al? Just wondering.
It probably looks a lot like the one he wore when he underwent his own Ceremony of Union to Rya. The one she probably took off later.

Hmm. Caitlyn developes some telepathy herself, huh? Who would have guessed...
Hmm… Los is probably keeping in contact with him. But she might have seen Clark shaking his head no, too.

As if his mother was not beautiful. Stupid boy.
Yes, she is, but he was drawn toward the light.

“Oh, Jon, I was so proud of you the way you helped Lara. She found out what happened to me, didn’t she?” Jon numbly nodded. “I want you to tell her how much I love her.
That's wonderful. Well done!
Glad you like it - especially since it was your suggestion.

He nodded. “Just remember to stay calm when I get there. It won’t be obvious.”
Perhaps Clark should take a course in maintaining a secret identity, himself. He doesn't do too good a job of it recently.
Well, he has been sick. One doesn’t always think straight when one is sick. And he knew that he would show up to the family thing as Clark Kent - not Superman. Best to give her some warning so she wouldn’t totally freak out. Wouldn’t want her to think her sister was sleeping with two different guys, would we?

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~