Thanks for all the wonderful comments! I'm glad I was finally able to clear up a little bit what Clark knew and what he didn't. Nice to know that the background information on Lana made sense. I had so much fun writing the cooking scene, and I have to admit that the bakind soda/banana bread incident was inspired by true events. (Cut me some slack though, I was 11 at the time!)

The question that seems to be on everyone's mind is...

So what's going to happen with Lana?

And then the smoochies... What more could we ask for?? (Has me wondering what is in Part 5. A revelation? You've got me guessing.)

Now that Lois and Clark have now settled all misconceptions between them, I assume that Part 5 will be devoted to sharing the happy news with our dear friend Lana.

So when do we get the final part? And will you do nasty things to Lana?

So what on earth can happen in Part 5? I know some others want to see Lana get what she deserves, but I'm kind of hoping that it'll be more Lois and Clark stuff and that any Lana stuff is kept to the minimum; I've always disliked the idea of seeing women fighting over a man.
Well...I hope I've come up with something that will satisfy everyone. We'll see. smile

Annie

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen