oh, this is great, annie!

lois is really pouring it on, isn't she? go lois! laugh

as for clark... two beautiful women dressing their best and throwing themselves at him... poor guy. i really feel for him. okay, maybe not.

then again, getting caught in the middle of those two... where's an "innocent bystander gets torn apart by two hissing fighting cats" graemlin when you need one?

anyway, lois certainly put "jimmy interruptus" to good use. smile wonder how she convinced him to do it.

“I think you’d like it,” Clark responded quietly, his gaze locked with hers. “You might think it’s bland or boring at first, but give it a chance. It’ll surprise you.”
ooo. very nice.

otoh...

“You mean they want to let poor kids go to private schools? Ugh, why would the rich kids’ parents keep their kids there?”
“Well, Superman is okay,” Lana was saying, “but what is his deal really? I heard he gives all his profits from Superman merchandise to charity? Can you just imagine? I mean, he could be so rich.”
[Linked Image] do people actually talk like that? wow.

“Well... I mean, I *saw* him. And Bruce said-”

“Whose Bruce?”

“The guy who operated the snack cart,” Lana mumbled.
[Linked Image]

just too bad it's not like clark to eavesdrop... it would have been great if he'd overheard the bathroom conversation. maybe a little too easy, but it would have been cool.

i do like the trend here, though. good job. somehow, i doubt lois will actually be cooking. wonder what she'll order? smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.