YAY!!! I'm so excited. I was just dreading going out of town tomorrow because I figured you'd post while I was gone!!!

Lois glanced over to Clark’s desk just in time to see Lana pluck the donut from his hand and toss it in the trash, replacing it with a small paper bag bearing the logo of one of Metropolis’ swankiest pastry shops.
mad mad Oooh! That really frosts my cookies! Granted, she didn't know that someone had given him the donut, but I bet that wouldn't have mattered to her anyway. Harumph.

“Jimmy!”
Hahahaha. The idea of Jimmy's constant pestering had me in fits, and it gave L&C plenty of time. wink

“Reality? You want to talk about facing reality, Miss I Can Flit In Here After Ten Years and Pick Up Where I Left Off? How dare you? How dare you walk into our lives – into Clark’s life after all this time and expect him to still be waiting faithfully for you? You don’t even know him! It’s been TEN YEARS, Lana. Ten years!”
You tell her, girlfriend!!

“I was just thinking....would you like to come over for dinner tonight?”

Clark looked surprised, then a little curious. Finally he lifted an eyebrow. “Are you cooking?”
HAR!
Yeah, go fight for your man!

K, I'm done laugh
Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy