Annie,

YAY a section with a ton of new stuff I haven't seen yet. Hooray! I loved it just as much as the stuff I had already seen <vbg>.

Ooh, very nice description of Lois's outfit. She sure is dressed to kill! How could Clark possibly resist?

She grabbed two cups of coffee, making sure to sweeten one just the way Clark liked it. A box of donuts caught her eye, and she snagged a chocolate coated one for Clark.
Ooh, very good start to the plan. Total role reversal here. I bet Clark's totally shocked.

I’m sure we’ll come up with something. After all, we’re a great team.”
Yes, they're the best team. And Clark better remember that wink . I know he does, though.

Ooh, and then she complimented him on his story. Yay, first she dresses really sexy in a color Clark loves on her (although I am not sure if she knows that or not yet), then she brings him a coffee and a donut, and now she's complimenting him. Go Lois!!!

I mean, you know how broadcast news is...it’s so fake, so surface. All those ‘reporters’ spend more time worrying about their makeup than their stories.”
Oh, I see a personal jab here wink . That's a good point, though, and the reason that broadcast news sort of bothers me (especially fox 8 news.. eek keep me interested for the whole hour because they tell me a commet is hurtling towards earth and then in the last minute tell me that it has a 1% chance of happening in the year 3030)... anyway, back to commenting...

Very good way for Lois to determine that Clark does not like fake women and equating the newscasters to Lana. Very nice <g>!!

Ooh, and suggesting going out for lunch... smooth, Lois! And letting him choose the restaurant -- perfect!!

OH NO! Lana showed up!!!!! NONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Thanks, Lana. That was really sweet, but I’ve already got breakfast.”
YAY Clark, but boo LAna! How could she just throw his donut away. Stupid, stupid Lana (insert appropriate explicitive).

Lana leaned over the desk to deposit a cup of coffee, and from her vantage point Lois could tell the position gave Clark a perfect vantage point to look down her shirt.
GRRRR!!!! Lana is such a little slut. How obvious! At least Lois was subtle about it!

And now Lana is butting in on their lunch togehterr. Did I mention how much I had Lana yet. Oh, I did, well, I am going to say it again (just to refresh your memory). I HATE LANA!!!!!!

Asking Jimmy to come along to their lunch had been an inspiration. He peppered Lana with questions leaving Clark’s attention free, and making Lana look bad as she grew increasingly irritated.
BRILLIANT, Lois, just brilliant. What a great idea! Jimmy could just annoy the heck out of Lana. I loved the part about how they sat in the booth and how Jimmy took Lana's coat. Absolutely proceless!

“I think you’d like it,” Clark responded quietly, his gaze locked with hers. “You might think it’s bland or boring at first, but give it a chance. It’ll surprise you.”
Ooh, very nice smile a good analogy to Clark himself.

They didn’t always agree, but sometimes the discussions were even more fun when they didn’t.
I bet that is true... It might be even more fun when they are able to kiss and make up wink

“You mean they want to let poor kids go to private schools? Ugh, why would the rich kids’ parents keep their kids there?”
OMG how callus! Oh wait, it's Lana... of course she's callus and horrible.
And of course she doens't care when Clark tries to explain it. She never cares about anything Clark cares about. Oh man, and she brings up Lex Luthor. If I were Lois I would seriously kill her. And ouch, the whole thing about Superman... wow, what a horrible woman!

“So you were an extra?”
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO great, Lois, put her in her place!!!

and OMG the bathroom fight scene... WOW!!!! I can't wait to see what happens at dinner with just Lois and Clark! laugh

- Alicia [Linked Image]
(I wanted to respond to this from part 2, but i didn't want to make an extra post... Becki... I'm from Parma and have relatives that live around Lodi, so I have some... ideas about Lodi that sort of match Lois's ideas about Smallville [Linked Image] )

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve