Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

As soon as the Metropolis Mutilator realized Clark knew he wasn't who he was supposed to be, he had arisen to his feet. Just as Clark tried to grab his wrist, he snapped a karate type kick right into the middle of Clark's abdomen. Clark immediately and involuntarily doubled over. The blow sent sent him into the pool, and he landed hard. He watched in horror as the Mutilator slugged Caitlyn in the face. She also hit the water hard, and when she did the water around her turned red. Meowoof was not about to see her 'humans' hurt, and she gave this madman a vicious swipe of her claws down his forearm.
Meowoof is the heroine! thumbsup

I'd really like to kill you in front of Margeaux." Then he addressed Margeaux, "You'd like that, wouldn't you my sweet? Ah, but I guess your mother was enough."

Anamarie was shocked. "Mother?"
confused I thought the mother was not in her apartment when he went there?

He gave a small smile. "I'm Steel Lightning."

Zared thought, <Yeah, I might have known you would already have a name. Jon, do you realize you don't have any boots on?>

<Maybe no one will notice.>

Somebody else said to Zared, "What's your name? You haven't said so far."

"Umm..."

"FireWind. His name is FireWind."
Love both names. thumbsup

Meowoof purred against Clark and was obviously upset. Clark said, "What's wrong girl? That mean man hurt your 'people'? Did you get him good, girl? Did you?" She purred happily.
hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF