Another good chapter!

“You’re right, I *do* think you’re crazy,” Lois spit out. “Do you write science fiction in your spare time, Clark?"
Frankly can't blame Lois, I would think he was nuts, too!

"Were you in love with her?” Lois asked, looking Clark square in the eyes.

“What? Why would you ask that?” Clark responded, feeling flushed all of a sudden.
“Oh, well, let’s see,” continued Lois as soon as they were alone again. “You carry a picture of her around, supposedly because there wasn’t any really taken of me. The children told me that you looked love-sick when you showed them the picture. You break up with your childhood sweetheart, and then don’t date anyone else. You find out that she’s engaged to the ‘you’ of the other world, and our twins over there apparently will have quite a brood of descendants, a virtual dynasty of do-gooders that form this ‘Utopia’. You fell in love with *her*, and you’ve been looking for *me*, hoping that lightning will strike twice in one lifetime. That about sum it up, Superman?”
Go, Lois! I love that depsite all the stuff he has showered on her in the last few hours, (a trip to Paris, clothes) she still has her head on straight!

I can really feel Lois' pain when she talks about men never wanting fat girls. (Although I did eventually find one that wanted me!)

Clark impulsively placed his hands around Lois’ face and kissed her passionately. Lois fought it at first, but then kissed him back.

They came up for air after several minutes. “Wow,” said Lois. “I suppose I *could* be wrong, even though it doesn’t occur very often.”
LOL!

By the end, Lois was taking all this in fairly well. But she never responded to Clark's comment about her being his soulmate...

lisa in the sky with diamonds