Hi,

Great part. drool drool

“Tempus. He just… materialized right in your bedroom for a split second. Using some type of device, he touched your face and you both disappeared – right in front of my eyes. Tempus has vowed to stop Utopia and he keeps targeting the Lois and Clarks from both dimensions. He pulled you out of 1992 and apparently just dropped you in the jungle, 3 years later. This way, when I moved to Metropolis, I wouldn’t meet you. It made both of us miserable, since, apparently, we’re supposed to be together.”

Lois looked like she was going to freak out. “Omigod! He came into my bedroom – snatched me out of my life – dropped me off in the middle of Africa – just so the two of us wouldn’t meet? Then why did he bring the other Lois over here?”
Well she is 3 years younger. thumbsup

“Fair enough,” Lois replied. “Let’s finish our dinner. I need to digest not only the food, but all of this information. To say it’s a bizarre story is quite the understatement…”

“I know, Lois. I’m sorry to lay all of this on you,” Clark empathized, placing his hand on her arm. “It will get better from this point on.”
Getting good. thumbsup

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF