Awww... Poor Alt Clark. Juvie, huh?

Bill Smith doesn't quite have the same ring as Clark Kent, eh?

So does that mean our Clark has an IQ of 180, too? I've always figured he would have to fake IQ tests to make it seem lower so as not to make himself standout. People know about folks with IQ's of over 200.

Good for Clark!!:

The next morning, when Martha woke up, she found the barn and house painted, the tractor running, and the fence fixed. It was the least Clark could do, he figured, for the women who would have raised him as her son if she could have.
So who is this guy with wearing the duster:

Ahead, a blond head bobbed. The woman suddenly broke into a swift, silent run. Blond hair cut short, ankle-length leather duster ...
Illyria sure didn't like him...

Everybody's gone?

She tossed him into a wall; he hit with a satisfying crunch. "No one is of significance. All I care about are gone. And this world itself will be gone and I shall reign again when I find a Key."
I'd forgotten that Wesley died. I guess Gun died, too, unless some white lighter from Charmed showed up. We know Spike made it. What about Angel? Surely he's still around?

Where is that key, anyway? I don't remember what happened to Dawn on Buffy. Didn't she become a slayer, too? Oh, that might be scary - the key as a slayer....

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~