I'd assumed he would test with a very high IQ because of the command of multiple languages (and Chinese isn't easy), his apparent photographic memory, his writing skills, and a few other things. *Shrug* Wasn't sure if it had been mentioned in the show.

Now I'm getting bugged by an idea about Clark and Lois needing to join a very elite Mensa-like group to investivate a story undercover. Clark gets in, Lois doesn't. *Wow* would that piss her off which would, of course, lead to the beta plot conflict in the story ... smile (Alpha plot conflict being a McGuffin involving murders of renowned scientists or something like that.)

But I don't have time to do another fic! *sob* This one's killing me as it is -- somebody needs to invent a 36 hour day.

Originally posted by Classicalla:
As to the name, Bill Smith, - his middle name is Clark. Leave it. After all, if he was raised by someone else, it makes sense that his name would be different. That doesn't change who he is.

I don't think there was ever an IQ or anything about him being really smart ever mentioned on the show - other than him being able to speak lots of languages and order food in even more languages.

The comics have (you know how often they change, though) have said that he was a 4.0 student and very smart.

That's one thing I don't like about Smallville - Clark should be excelling in school. All Clark's should excel in school. Anyone who has a photographic memory and can read that fast should do well in school. Maybe the Smallville Clark doesn't know that yet.... (And off topic, doesn't Tom Welling just have the prettiest blue eyes you've ever seen?)