Oh my goodness!

For years I had wanted to write something about reading this story and now I FINALLY get a chance.

This particular fic is one of my favorite LnC stories. Every once in a while I sit down to read it and have to smile. Beautifully written. Lois starts out as lonely and rather isolated, which is understandable considering she has a whale of a secret. Mama was a character whose presence was felt throughout the story long after she was gone. But her calmy taught lessons about 'noisy' ears and powerful eyes kept a little girl from being frightened. I loved how Lois trained herself to handle each aspect of her powers as they emerged. The scenes with her hair and nails had me laughing! Especially with the short haircut! Hello Tank!

Years go by, she takes out Claude in a very satisfying manner! Eduardo and his wife become nice acquaintances and of course Perry is always at the helm. Despite that she is still alone, not only in the newsroom, but also in life. It takes a certain good looking man with the sunrise-in-the-sky smile to make her life slowly change.

For those of you new to FoLC, if you get a chance, go to the archives, find and read this amazing story. I promise you it will not disappoint.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.