Wendy, you've outdone yourself this time. This has been one amazing ride and I'm glad I got to read it in parts. All the angst, suspense, nail-biting worry and more came accross this way. I loved every minute of it and it's sad to know there will be no more. But in a way, it's good the story is over. No more rushing in the morning when I have no time to read, but simply must read the next chapter, because I had to know what happened next. <g>

I had my doubts that you could get us the happy ending we wanted, but you managed it after all. Well done! thumbsup And what's more, it's all very realistic as well. Nicely tied up. No more Lex, Lois is better (and what's a minor side effect like contacts when you get to live?) They'll be dating, and ending up in a happy marriage.

But there's one point that really deserves some more attention. Henderson. You write the man brilliantly! No idea how you do it, but it's just *him*. His hard work, his way of speaking and showing he cares. The roses were a perfect idea!

Waiting for your next story now, Wendy!

Saskia (deeply in awe and writing this done for the Kerths)

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!