Awesome ending, Wendy. I read your WHAM warning two days ago, so I knew Lois was destined to get better, but I'm still very relieved that the happy ending has finally arrived. I think you chose a great conclusion to the story; taking it slow, but anticipating a future together. I think their relationship has grown by leaps and bounds over the course of a day already.

I have to say that a comment on the last FDK thread about short term memory loss caused me no small amount of concern for a while, but whew. Nothing like that to hit me over the head. wink

After all, she couldn’t have both Clark and herself wearing glasses... it would just look too cute for words.
I just loved that! Hee. Totally saw it in my mind, too.

I particularly liked the bit about Henderson and Lois planning to go easy on him for a while.

Looking forward to reading this in its entirety on the archive. It's one of my favourite pieces of yours. Thank you for such a wonderful journey!

Chris
"Superman is a guy who's seen wonders we'll never see and Lois is to him, one of those wonders."