Originally Posted by sfolc
Hi all,

after reading all your posts, I thought I leave a comment, because I´m one of those lurkers. smirk
As for me, I love reading all kind fanfics. Especially the naughty ones blush
But mostly, after reading a fanfic, I have problems voicing my opinion about the story.
Even a short comment is difficult, because I think maybe I make such a mistake in my comment. And my post gets a different meaning (maybe a bad one).
I can´t speak for english natives, but for me (I´m from Germany) it´s really hard work to write more than two sentences in English huh
But I promise I try to leave feedback even if it´s just a tiny comment. grin
So pleeeease keep writing. grovel I´m here every day to read more stories and feedback and all kind of things about our favorite couple. hyper

So thank all of you for doing such hard work and keep doing it. clap

Stephanie
Thanks for chiming in, Stephanie. I promise you that most writers on this board do not (will not) stop posting their stories for a ransom of feedback. We have both readers and writers from all over the world who post stories here. It's a great place and way for you to practice your English (and some of us even know other languages: Grüß Gott! wave ).

I must warn you, nobody is perfect. Even us native English speakers make mistakes when writing in our own language. I, myself, have a nasty habit of dropping or adding the "not" from sentences (making "don't" into "do" and vice versa), which of course, means that I end up writing the opposite of what I meant to say. blush We're very understanding about typos and language mistakes, especially in feedback. (And thankfully, it's not too difficult to edit one's comments/stories to fix any errors.)

Thank you for reading.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.