Hi! wave Good to meet you. smile I'm glad you're here. The FoLCs on these message boards are very welcoming and supportive. I find it amazing that a television show that first aired over twenty years ago still has so many fans and authors who find new stories to tell.

Beautifully put Groobie! dance

This is a wonderful place to spend time and read about our favorite reporting duo. All of us have learned so much from each other in writing and many other things.

It would be fantastic if more readers came out of lurker mode and shared kind thoughts about the stories that are posted.

Many, many of these fics are written over the course of years and sometimes under difficult circumstances. So please, drop a few lines and let the writers and your fellow readers know what you think of the story. I assure you those lines would be much appreciated. wave

Last edited by Morgana; 09/22/15 08:41 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.