mecry Poor Clark. My heart goes out to him during this difficult time. Not only did he not get any recognition for moving the Nightfall asteroid out of the way, he also ended up with a bad case of the shakes. As he puts it, it might be the end of Superman. What would Clark do if he could no longer be either Clark or Superman? You really love putting our favorite duo into inescapable scenarios, don't you? smile

From what I can recall from what I read this afternoon, it doesn't sound as if Clark blames Lois at all for outing him. Not only that, but when he hears her crying he thinks only of making her feel better (although the rest of us might think she needs to wallow in her self-pity for a little while longer).

My heart goes out to him. I'm glad to hear that Martha and Jonathan are nearby. I was a bit surprised to find out that Clark actually WAS in that locked room across the hall from Lois. Of course, if he had broken that window because of his shakes, he would've had to move on before Lois awoke. Clark really is a sweet, loving guy, which makes what Lois did to him all the worse.

Until Clark gets rid of his shakes, then I doubt he'll even consider to create another relationship with Lois. He'd fear for her safety too much. Lois, of course, will misinterpret his stand-offish behavior as anger or resentment towards her.

We did get a few clues as to what happened in Smallville, but they were along the lines of canon... so I'm still wondering what happened. Did she see Clark burst out Trask's van? Did she hear tell Trask that he was Superman? Clark must not have known that she knew or suspected that wasn't as angry as she had been, otherwise her article wouldn't have been such a surprise.

Can't wait (although, I guess I have to) to read when Lois and Clark finally meet up and talk.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.