Originally Posted by Mike M
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Well, Mike, I agree with your assessment of the life force machine. (It's not in this story, other than the mention that it affected him shortly before his dealings with Deathstroke, making him perhaps a bit more vulnerable to Deathstroke's attacks.

Don't dismiss a woman dying. You never know. Ellen could be honored with an Elliot. wink (This is in no way a hint, btw.)

It reminds me of A Smallville Valentine by Supermom where a Smallville doctor Tom Hannah (Rachel's husband) delivers Lois and Clark's baby girl at the Smallville Valentines Dance. When he comes in to check on Lois and the baby, Clark announces that they decided to name the baby after him. His response was that "Tom was a funny name for a girl" (they named her Hannah). So your never know...

Mike

lol Paired with the current trend (that I hate) of putting boy names on girls (I'm not talking "accepted" ones like Ashley, which I used for one of my daughters - I mean names like Ryan and Elliot), you really do never know!

One further hint - whoever dies - the name used won't be the person's actual, legitimate name.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon