Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
You. Are. EVIL! devil

This is not looking good for Clark. I agree with what others have said in FDK for earlier story parts about it being too obvious a choice for Clark being the one to die, but that isn't enough to alleviate my fears. If this was the heart attack to end all heart attacks, at least he and Lois had had some time together to get some measure of closure.

I like your accelerated posting schedule. Any idea when you'll be posting the next part?

Joy,
Lynn

Why, thank you, Lynn! devil

I thought it might be fun to allow Lois and Clark a nice, quiet, tender moment before blindsiding them both with the next attack. And, of course, give Clark a chance to tell her some important things, and focus on his son a bit.

It's not really an accelerate schedule for posting. I was just itching to get this part posted (it and the next chapter are my favorite cliffies) and I wanted to maintain my Thurs/Fri and Sun/Mon schedule. So, look for a new part late Sunday or sometime on Monday.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon