Davey!!! Darling!! goofy

Have I told you that I love you? laugh Have I told you that I absolutely LOVE this story? This premise? The writing? Well, it's amazing. All of it. What an awesome idea to have Clark with amnesia... and "remember" that Lois is his wife. Pure genius, I tell you! goofy )

His eyes darted around the room, the oppressive grey walls looming over him. The chair scraped backwards as he stood quickly and strode over to the mirror on the opposite wall. Five full strides. Just like the time before, and the time before that. The walls werenโ€™t closing in on him. He wondered again if he might be claustrophobic...
I really love this. It's so... well, I'm getting claustrophobic just thinking about it. And that "wondered again"... he's wondered more than once already, and that's just... sad. whinging

He opened his mouth to assure Mr. White that he was but no sound came out. He wanted to say yes, but he felt uncomfortable lying to the man.
Awesome characterization right there. Yeah, Clark lies to him all the time, but he never really was comfortable with it. It's just who he is. Irony at it's best. clap

Okay, I think I'm all done now...

I did mention that I love this story, right? That this premise is the most intriguing, heartbreaking, wonderful idea ever? That you're brilliant at evoking emotions from your readers?

notworthy

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
๐Ÿ†2024 Kerth Award Posts ๐Ÿ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.