First, this looks like it's going to be an interesting story. Very original, which I love. The feelings Clark was going through while talking to Cat... wow.

However, it must have been too long since I've watch LnC, because I couldn't figure out what was going on for the longest time. I knew Clark had amnesia, but I couldn't figure out where all the wife, baby, Dr. visit stuff came from. I finally assumed he must have dreamed that stuff at one point.

Now, based on what other people are saying in the feedback folder, I'm getting the impression that these dreams were actually shown on an episode. I just can't remember any of the dreams or what episode they were from.

So, it took me a while to get into the story because of that. Also, I wondered why Clark hasn't asked her about the baby yet. Or made some comment about it. When my wife was pregnant, I was constantly asking her if she was all right, which drove her nuts. wink Even right after we first found out. One of those wierd, over protective man things I guess. She set me straight pretty early. Anyway... it seemed strange that Clark hasn't let on at least a little bit about some of these thought to Lois - which would freak her out I'm sure.

Looking forward to said freaking out time...

--
Jeff