So now we know more about Silas -- I hadn't realized he was so young, for one thing. And you're right, he has issues. But heck, he is descended from Lois, so that almost goes without saying.

I see Lois is still unsure what to think -- but that she's getting closer to accepting the concept.

Loved their argument about cooking <g> And it was good writing to have that bit from Silas's POV.

In fact, the whole thing was written disgustingly well smile

I am dying to know what Silas has about the Time Traveler, and why he reacted so strongly to the mention of him. Although, thinking about it, the family (and the Peacekeepers) probably don't want anyone to know that Tempus exists, because he is still a threat. And Utopia is not supposed to have any threats to worry about. And one way to make him appear not to be a threat is to treat all the Tempus stories as fables -- maybe even deranged ravings that one would be embarrassed to mention in public? I can't wait to find out if I'm right at all...

Roll on part 9 -- Saturday, right?

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K