Another great installment, CC!!

Well, no need to worry she would expose him, right? Hundreds of people had streamed in and out all morning long, and every last one of them knew.
goofy I wonder how that's going?

He had asked about her, been teased about how ridiculous the question “Has anyone seen Lois?” was.

Once he had clarified with “The Lois who looks exactly like Lois”, though, a Jimmy, a Clark, and one guy he couldn’t place had mentioned she’d left the Bullpen early and never come back.
rotflol rotflol Brilliant, CC! That line just really illustrates the total weirdness Lois and Clark are having to cope with. And I'm glad you're going to address Tank's point, because I agree-- particularly with Lois, there's no way she wouldn't have made comments about all the various Loises.

Lois's "you owe me a lot of anniversary presents" comment ... what a way to say so much about her frame of mind without any description at all. The fact that she can joke about this just proves that, as aggitated and freaked out as she is, she's coming to terms with all this ... and it isn't as distasteful to her as Clark worried it would be.
rotflol Yep, I agree. Actually, I agree with pretty much everything KathyB said.

And I'm afraid I'm forced to second TEEEEEJ's comment:
but then you threw in that nasty "TBC", what the hell was that all about???
rotflol rotflol Yeah, what she said.

~Toc (who just loved Clark's stunned-repetition-followed-by-utter-joy reaction to Lois's "we're married" comment.)

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler