It sucks here in my city too in Canada. Right now it's advertized at the pumps for 97.5/litre, but one can get it for 94.5 at the pumps with coupons or something. Gee it usually wavers in the 60s and 70s. Usually it jumps into the low 80s when a long weekend happens. This is nuts.

I think it was last year when the stations decided to put up a fourth spot for a digit in their signs. Luckily, it has not hit 100.0 for them to use that new spot.

ugh.

I remember when it was only in the 50s/litre. It hit that low either two or three winters ago and it wasn't that low since the late 80/early 90s. That was great.

My husband and I just moved within a 5 min walking distance from work so we only use the car once in a while now. So far this month we have used about 30 bucks worth in the car. Before we where spending about 150-190 on gas and 80 on a parking spot downtown.

We used to have a Hyundai Accent and it cost about 18 bucks to fill around 1999-2001. Now that we have a new car the tank is bigger and it would cost up about 30 bucks. Now if we go near the full point we are almost hitting 50 and beyond. ack.

How is everyone's gas taxed where you are?

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.