I was beginning to wonder what your timeline was, exactly... You said at the beginning that it is loosely set around BatP/HoL, and that you tweaked it, so... good to find a spot to cling to in time-space. goofy Don't mind me, I'm currently reading The Time Machine (HG Wells!). laugh

Anyway, you set up such an intimacy that holds a lot of promises, once they sort out the Luthor arguement (well, it isn't an arguement yet, but you know what I mean).

I love the way you give the owners of the cabin a character - of course, Lois's impression might be wrong, or slightly off, but at least we know it is probably not anyone named Norman (or Jason, or Freddy... or that guy from Scream. goofy you get my drift). That is comforting, because we can concentrate on L&C instead of constantly thinking, "OMG! They're gonna be attacked now!" Or something along those lines, anyway. Great job on this part!

Julie smile ( really looking forward to the next two parts now)

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)