Joy,
Lynn

N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
Hahaha that was awesome!

Thanks for the laugh, Queenie smile

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Haha, Clark does have a pretty bad poker face, huh? Love "Spandex Man!" LOL!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
What a great way to start the day! love

if Clark had been up front with her from the beginning imagine all the heartache they could have saved each other?

Thanks Queenie!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Cute Queenie! Lol at Spandex Man.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks, guys! smile1 I'm glad you liked it! ^_^

Originally Posted by Morgana
if Clark had been up front with her from the beginning imagine all the heartache they could have saved each other?

Heh, I know, right? Pretty much all of season 1 goes straight out the window!

Lois: For goodness sakes, Clark, just what is your beef with Lex?

Clark: He all but told Superman that he's evil. I also super-saw him being evil with my super powers.

Lois: ...Oh. Well. Okay then.

~•~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary!
So, I’m guessing challenges are to your muse like Kryptonite is to Lex Luthor? Unable to resist grabbing on to and causing mischief. Not that I mind, mind you.

LOIS: Mischief? *Mischief*? MISCHIEF???

She had to know it was him.

Lois stared as the shockwaves from the bomb made him burp.
Oh boy. Cue season-unrevalation.

The look she was giving him... She knew. Obviously, she knew!
Actually, she doesn’t. She’s just drooling.

This was such a stupid plan; did he really expect an award-winning investigative journalist to be fooled by a flashy costume and some hair gel?
TEMPUS: [Linked Image]

CLARK: Oh, stuff it!

“Please don't tell anyone!” he blurted.

She blinked at him. “What?”
That he burped in public.

His words came out in a rush. “I know it's an easy Pulitzer, Lois, but I'm begging you, please don't tell anyone that I can do these things!
LOIS: confused Read minds and burp?

“O-okay, Clark, okay! I...I won't tell anyone that you're...” She looked him over. “...Spandex Man, or whatever this is.”
LOIS: The Flying Fetish! Hmm…no, that’s not right. Oh, I know – Subman!

For the first time since putting on the suit, Clark felt himself relax. Maybe this new “costumed hero” thing wouldn't be so bad after all...
Yeah, although he’s just given his top banana of a partner absolute control over his life. Whatever will she do with it?
WELLS: /checks timeline/ Lookie there. Not much has changed. History didn’t even notice she’s going to be more involved in his life and life decisions than if she hadn’t known.

Fun one! Clark really managed to knock this one right out of the park laugh

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
rotflol Spandex man! Awesome!

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
lol! Your stuff is always good for a giggle, Queenie. To this day, if I need a laugh all I have to do is think of the first panel of Family Man of Steel and it cracks me up every time!

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks! ^_^

The Flying Fetish! Hmm…no, that’s not right. Oh, I know – Subman!

You know, Darth, I hadn't thought of this as a part of that series, but it does almost work, doesn't it? XD

Jackiek: That is now his name in this universe. wink Folks everywhere yell "Help, Spandex man!"

To this day, if I need a laugh all I have to do is think of the first panel of Family Man of Steel and it cracks me up every time!

Puffy, that is the highest compliment I could ever get! Thank you! laugh

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hmm...yeah, I just meant it as a joke, but we never did get the super-reveal and with maybe just a little bit of tweaking you could make it part 2 of that series. Yes. Mhm... Then again, it would leave people clamoring for additional episode adaptions and force them to leave FDK huh

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
M
Columnist
Columnist
M
Oh my gosh, that was awesome! Clark just flipped out and blurted everything. I especially like this line:

“O-okay, Clark, okay! I...I won't tell anyone that you're...” She looked him over. “...Spandex Man, or whatever this is.”

She's totally just humoring him here and completely confused about what he's doing. It's great. She sounds like she thinks he's completely crazy.

Edit:

Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
Heh, I know, right? Pretty much all of season 1 goes straight out the window!

Lois: For goodness sakes, Clark, just what is your beef with Lex?

Clark: He all but told Superman that he's evil. I also super-saw him being evil with my super powers.

Lois: ...Oh. Well. Okay then.
To be fair, it could have happened this way without an early reveal.

Lois: Superman, Clark is just so frustrating! He keeps implying that Lex is evil incarnate for some reason, but he won't tell me why!

Superman: Well, actually, Clark knows that Lex all but told me that he's evil. I also super-saw him being evil with my super powers.

Lois: ... Oh. Well. Okay then. But why did you tell Clark and not me? You should have told me before I started dating the guy.

:: drama ensues ::

Last edited by mrsMxyzptlk; 08/23/19 04:12 PM. Reason: Add more comment.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard