I love every word of it, but especially "Spandex Man."

Thanks for the day brightener. goofy

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: NostalgiaKick Re: FDK: Keeping A Secret (1/1) - 10/26/18 09:43 PM
Hahaha that was awesome!

Thanks for the laugh, Queenie smile
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Keeping A Secret (1/1) - 10/26/18 09:45 PM
Haha, Clark does have a pretty bad poker face, huh? Love "Spandex Man!" LOL!
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Keeping A Secret (1/1) - 10/27/18 10:03 AM
What a great way to start the day! love

if Clark had been up front with her from the beginning imagine all the heartache they could have saved each other?

Thanks Queenie!
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: FDK: Keeping A Secret (1/1) - 10/27/18 03:20 PM
Cute Queenie! Lol at Spandex Man.
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: FDK: Keeping A Secret (1/1) - 10/27/18 08:48 PM
Thanks, guys! smile1 I'm glad you liked it! ^_^

Originally Posted by Morgana
if Clark had been up front with her from the beginning imagine all the heartache they could have saved each other?

Heh, I know, right? Pretty much all of season 1 goes straight out the window!

Lois: For goodness sakes, Clark, just what is your beef with Lex?

Clark: He all but told Superman that he's evil. I also super-saw him being evil with my super powers.

Lois: ...Oh. Well. Okay then.
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Keeping A Secret (1/1) - 10/28/18 06:29 PM
Hi Mary!
So, I’m guessing challenges are to your muse like Kryptonite is to Lex Luthor? Unable to resist grabbing on to and causing mischief. Not that I mind, mind you.

LOIS: Mischief? *Mischief*? MISCHIEF???

She had to know it was him.

Lois stared as the shockwaves from the bomb made him burp.
Oh boy. Cue season-unrevalation.

The look she was giving him... She knew. Obviously, she knew!
Actually, she doesn’t. She’s just drooling.

This was such a stupid plan; did he really expect an award-winning investigative journalist to be fooled by a flashy costume and some hair gel?
TEMPUS: [Linked Image]

CLARK: Oh, stuff it!

“Please don't tell anyone!” he blurted.

She blinked at him. “What?”
That he burped in public.

His words came out in a rush. “I know it's an easy Pulitzer, Lois, but I'm begging you, please don't tell anyone that I can do these things!
LOIS: confused Read minds and burp?

“O-okay, Clark, okay! I...I won't tell anyone that you're...” She looked him over. “...Spandex Man, or whatever this is.”
LOIS: The Flying Fetish! Hmm…no, that’s not right. Oh, I know – Subman!

For the first time since putting on the suit, Clark felt himself relax. Maybe this new “costumed hero” thing wouldn't be so bad after all...
Yeah, although he’s just given his top banana of a partner absolute control over his life. Whatever will she do with it?
WELLS: /checks timeline/ Lookie there. Not much has changed. History didn’t even notice she’s going to be more involved in his life and life decisions than if she hadn’t known.

Fun one! Clark really managed to knock this one right out of the park laugh

wave Michael
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK: Keeping A Secret (1/1) - 10/28/18 07:10 PM
rotflol Spandex man! Awesome!
Posted By: PuffyTiger Re: FDK: Keeping A Secret (1/1) - 10/29/18 01:46 AM
lol! Your stuff is always good for a giggle, Queenie. To this day, if I need a laugh all I have to do is think of the first panel of Family Man of Steel and it cracks me up every time!
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: FDK: Keeping A Secret (1/1) - 11/02/18 01:52 PM
Thanks! ^_^

The Flying Fetish! Hmm…no, that’s not right. Oh, I know – Subman!

You know, Darth, I hadn't thought of this as a part of that series, but it does almost work, doesn't it? XD

Jackiek: That is now his name in this universe. wink Folks everywhere yell "Help, Spandex man!"

To this day, if I need a laugh all I have to do is think of the first panel of Family Man of Steel and it cracks me up every time!

Puffy, that is the highest compliment I could ever get! Thank you! laugh
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Keeping A Secret (1/1) - 11/02/18 04:36 PM
Hmm...yeah, I just meant it as a joke, but we never did get the super-reveal and with maybe just a little bit of tweaking you could make it part 2 of that series. Yes. Mhm... Then again, it would leave people clamoring for additional episode adaptions and force them to leave FDK huh

wave Michael
Posted By: mrsMxyzptlk Re: FDK: Keeping A Secret (1/1) - 08/23/19 07:59 PM
Oh my gosh, that was awesome! Clark just flipped out and blurted everything. I especially like this line:

“O-okay, Clark, okay! I...I won't tell anyone that you're...” She looked him over. “...Spandex Man, or whatever this is.”

She's totally just humoring him here and completely confused about what he's doing. It's great. She sounds like she thinks he's completely crazy.

Edit:

Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
Heh, I know, right? Pretty much all of season 1 goes straight out the window!

Lois: For goodness sakes, Clark, just what is your beef with Lex?

Clark: He all but told Superman that he's evil. I also super-saw him being evil with my super powers.

Lois: ...Oh. Well. Okay then.
To be fair, it could have happened this way without an early reveal.

Lois: Superman, Clark is just so frustrating! He keeps implying that Lex is evil incarnate for some reason, but he won't tell me why!

Superman: Well, actually, Clark knows that Lex all but told me that he's evil. I also super-saw him being evil with my super powers.

Lois: ... Oh. Well. Okay then. But why did you tell Clark and not me? You should have told me before I started dating the guy.

:: drama ensues ::
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards