Oh my gosh, that was awesome! Clark just flipped out and blurted everything. I especially like this line:

“O-okay, Clark, okay! I...I won't tell anyone that you're...” She looked him over. “...Spandex Man, or whatever this is.”

She's totally just humoring him here and completely confused about what he's doing. It's great. She sounds like she thinks he's completely crazy.

Edit:

Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
Heh, I know, right? Pretty much all of season 1 goes straight out the window!

Lois: For goodness sakes, Clark, just what is your beef with Lex?

Clark: He all but told Superman that he's evil. I also super-saw him being evil with my super powers.

Lois: ...Oh. Well. Okay then.
To be fair, it could have happened this way without an early reveal.

Lois: Superman, Clark is just so frustrating! He keeps implying that Lex is evil incarnate for some reason, but he won't tell me why!

Superman: Well, actually, Clark knows that Lex all but told me that he's evil. I also super-saw him being evil with my super powers.

Lois: ... Oh. Well. Okay then. But why did you tell Clark and not me? You should have told me before I started dating the guy.

:: drama ensues ::

Last edited by mrsMxyzptlk; 08/23/19 04:12 PM. Reason: Add more comment.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)