Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
[Linked Image]

Okay so this is not your typical Season 2 rewrite. This is not your typical LuckyLeon/Resurrection rewrite. Toys get broken and then somewhat put back together and there shall be a lot of fun in here as well.

Holding off on posting anticipated chapters at the moment but will update as we get further along.

Description: What happens if Mayson Drake doesn't venture to her car in a fit of anger at the end of Lucky Leon?

All comments are welcome!

Teaser

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
Oooooooh! I’ve been looking forward to this one *rubs hands together*
Can’t wait for you to start actually posting!

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Awesome, the teaser looks great! I'm with Feli - I can't wait for the posting to start!

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
C
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
C
clap

I hadn’t been on the boards in ages and this looks like a nice welcome back present.

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by NostalgiaKick
Oooooooh! I’ve been looking forward to this one *rubs hands together*
Can’t wait for you to start actually posting!

Hey Feli!

So glad the teaser worked to draw you in. **rubs hands together maniacally** The fun is just beginning. clap

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
Top Banana
Top Banana
I feel sorry for Mayson.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Endelda
Awesome, the teaser looks great! I'm with Feli - I can't wait for the posting to start!

Hey E!

So glad you liked my little teaser. I'll put together a posting schedule and have the first chapter up later. Right now I'm just letting you wonder... whistle jump

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Oh what a start! Looking forward to seeing where this is going.

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by chickberry
clap

I hadn’t been on the boards in ages and this looks like a nice welcome back present.

jawdrop

Chickberry! I haven't seen you around in forever. Thanks so much for reading and welcome back! hyper wave

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Annie B.
I feel sorry for Mayson.

Yeah, she was dealt some awful cards in this teaser. Stay tuned though. Lots of twists coming. thumbsup

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by jackiek
Oh what a start! Looking forward to seeing where this is going.

Hey jackiek! wave

Thanks for reading and commenting. I hope everyone enjoys this bumpy ride. smile I should have a posting schedule next week.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer

Trailer is now up for this one.

7/28/19 expect Chapter 1 to be posted.

Sundays will be the posting schedule. thumbsup

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Okay all, chapter 1 is now up. Thanks so much for all the feedback. Hope everyone enjoys this chapter.

See you next Sunday!

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
So that's what you've been busy doing lately! Cool beginning. Combine that with the trailer, and it makes me wonder just who is hating herself and how she's going to react. I'm looking forward to this one.

Moving forward cautiously? Cautiously optimistic? Somehow I don't think that's the way they're going to roll. Cat-fight coming! And no Cat Grant in the area.

[begin blatant hint]
If you need another beta, I'm available! I have a dictionary and a thesaurus and a spell/grammar/punctuation checker all ready to place at your disposal.
[/end blatant hint]

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
*Squee!* This is getting so good... Perry is adorable! ^_^

So what's up with those two cylinders? Mayson has one and left one behind...? Yeah, I know: wait for the rest of the story. *sigh*

~•~
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
So that's what you've been busy doing lately! Cool beginning. Combine that with the trailer, and it makes me wonder just who is hating herself and how she's going to react. I'm looking forward to this one.

Moving forward cautiously? Cautiously optimistic? Somehow I don't think that's the way they're going to roll. Cat-fight coming! And no Cat Grant in the area.

[begin blatant hint]
If you need another beta, I'm available! I have a dictionary and a thesaurus and a spell/grammar/punctuation checker all ready to place at your disposal.
[/end blatant hint]

Hey Terry,

I wish I could blame the last month on writing this...but it's been written for a little over three months now waiting. smile I'm glad you liked the trailer and what's been posted so far.

There's an interesting turn of events coming. That's all I'm willing to divulge at this point.

As far as beta goes I'd welcome any help. smile

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
*Squee!* This is getting so good... Perry is adorable! ^_^

So what's up with those two cylinders? Mayson has one and left one behind...? Yeah, I know: wait for the rest of the story. *sigh*

//slams muse into locked closet as she tries to give things away

Yes, those questions will be answered...mostly in the next chapter. Sorry Queenie!

But hey, you'll have something to look forward to, right?

Thanks for reading and commenting, Queenie.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I always love it when you write about the early days of Lois and Clark's romantic relationship, and this is definitely living up to your standard.

"So, " Clark paused looking around the elevator car. "Would you care to examine the carpet too or do you want to just talk about what's bothering you?"
The elevator banter cracked me up rotflol

Perry held up a sheet of paper and ripped it in half. “I’m assuming the issues –whatever they may be—have been worked out and I don’t have to file this?”

I love Perry 'MatchMaker' White!

He glanced at the car door that was slightly ajar and tapped it closed, not noticing the small metal capsule that rolled out as he walked away.

I'm intrigued and excited to watch this unfold!

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I always love it when you write about the early days of Lois and Clark's romantic relationship, and this is definitely living up to your standard.

Aww, E, thanks so much! What a sweet compliment! ((HUGS))

[Linked Image]

"So, " Clark paused looking around the elevator car. "Would you care to examine the carpet too or do you want to just talk about what's bothering you?"
The elevator banter cracked me up rotflol
<snork> I'm glad you liked this part. I had a lot of fun playing with these two in this scene.

Perry held up a sheet of paper and ripped it in half. “I’m assuming the issues –whatever they may be—have been worked out and I don’t have to file this?”

I love Perry 'MatchMaker' White!

Oooh! New nickname! I likey!

[Linked Image]

He glanced at the car door that was slightly ajar and tapped it closed, not noticing the small metal capsule that rolled out as he walked away.

I'm intrigued and excited to watch this unfold!

Thanks for reading, E! Glad you liked it so far.

Chapter 2 is now up.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ooh, new chapter!

“Anyone in particular?” Kent asked, crossing his arms over his chest with a stoic expression that made Ryan think twice before responding.

Careful Clark, your Spandex is showing goofy

She set the pen down and rummaged through her bag, searching for the missing capsule. It had been right here…

So... are there two cylinders and one's currently in the wind, or just the one and Mayson missed when she carelessly tossed it into her purse? confused

...and the blatant way Mayson threw herself at Clark. At the time, Lois wasn’t sure why it bothered her...

Lois (and probably Clark) was the only person in Metropolis who didn't know why that bothered her lol

She felt her heart lurch in her chest when she found herself staring back at the reason for her torturous evening and painful memories.

Her obsessive psychosis knocked on her office door? wink

Thanks for another excellent chapter!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard