Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I thought it would be helpful to have a single post listing all the issues we are already aware of and will be getting to as we can. I will add items to the list as I see them; other admins, if you have permissions, please also edit this post.

New items: if you have reported them through the Ticketing System, please reply to this post stating the item you have reported, and one of the admins will add it to this list. The benefit is that others will then see it has already been reported.

Please check this list before reporting an issue; it saves everyone time if we don't get multiple reports of the same problem.

Known Issues

• Nfic access problems - being worked on; for now, you can PM LabRat for access Fixed! Please now use the link in the nfic forum title area to request access.

• Incomplete TOCs, or links not working: authors, if you created your own TOCs, please update the links yourself. If LabRat created the TOC, contact her - and if you can gather the new links and send them to her, please do so!

[*]Graemlins not showing Click on the smilie at the top left-hand side of the posting box and a pop-up will appear.
  • No colour coding for viewed vs. unviewed links. (One can see by the colour coding of the icons to the left of folders/threads whether something has been viewed, but it would be nice to have colour-coded links as well.) Fixed!

• We seem to have lost our LNC FAQs post at the top right of the forum. Fixed!

• The colour on hotlinks in posts is too close to the colour of surrounding text, making them hard to spot. Fixed!

• Some text seems to be missing from older posts (raised by DarthMichael). I have no idea whether this could be fixed... Can't be fixed by us, but watch this space for something anyone in this position may be able to do themselves for a fix.

• Some member avatars aren't showing. This could be as simple as needing to re-enter the URL for your avatar in your profile. If anyone tries this and it works, let us know

• Visitors - ie people not logged in - can no longer see any posts. Can someone check and let us know if this is still the case - I checked permissions for a couple of folders on the control panel and guests DO have permission to read Fixed!

• There may be an issue with the search function. Can people who have experienced this please use the ticketing system to send examples and screencaps, please? Easier to try to fix something if we know how to duplicate it.
  • Search is limited to 1 year. <--- this may just be a search parameters issue.

• QUOTE block needs to be wider. Maybe size it in relation to the page width? It now has a horizontal scroll bar if there is more than one quote. FYI, Annette will of course have the final word, but I think it may not be possible to do anything about this. Fixed!
  • The link for the 'L&C scripts in text format' (that appears at the top of the boards) doesn't seem to be functioning. Fixed!
  • It seems as if the Graemlins (smilies) are case sensitive. Meaning that it won't show up unless it's all in lower case letters. ": clap :" (without spaces) works but :Clap: or :CLAP: doesn't, when they used to. Seems that this is a 'feature' which we'll just have to get used to goofy I bet in a month's time you won't even notice!

Wendy smile
Boards Admin Team

Last edited by Elena; 04/29/14 05:37 PM.

Just a fly-by! *waves*
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Hi Wendy,

Good idea to collect everything in one thread. Here's the first addition:

No colour coding for viewed vs. unviewed links. (One can see by the colour coding of the icons to the left of folders/threads whether something has been viewed, but it would be nice to have colour-coded links as well.)

Thanks,
Lynn

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
We seem to have lost our LNC FAQs post at the top right of the forum.

The colour on hotlinks in posts is too close to the colour of surrounding text, making them hard to spot.

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Wendy!

Annette mentioned here that she intends to set up a ticketing system today for tracking the issues. So, um, collecting stuff here might be a bit of a duplicate effort blush Which I still applaud, of course clap

/waits patiently for magic to happen/

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Annette has just mailed the link for a ticketing system to report issues. I've stickied the post to the top of this forum.

To be fixed an issue MUST be entered in the system.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.

The Musketeers
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Michael: the benefit of a Known Issues post is that people will know that their particular issue is already known about, so they don't need to report it smile

Wendy

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by LabRat
We seem to have lost our LNC FAQs post at the top right of the forum.

The colour on hotlinks in posts is too close to the colour of surrounding text, making them hard to spot.
Also, regarding FAQ's: It needs to be accessible to non-registered people (I checked from my iPhone, where I'm not logged in). It wouldn't let me read them until I was logged in. I'm sure people want to be able to read FAQ's before registering to a new website.

Created a ticket for this

Last edited by VirginiaR; 04/27/14 04:20 PM. Reason: Ticketed item

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Wendymr
Michael: the benefit of a Known Issues post is that people will know that their particular issue is already known about, so they don't need to report it smile

Wendy

Yeah, I can see that now. Silly me thought that all the reported issues would be publicly visible in the ticketing system. [Linked Image]

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Top Banana
Top Banana
Michael,

Me too but the system appears to be a write only system so you need to put the issue in the thread also.

Wendy,

I only see a few of the issues reported in this and a couple of other threads. Should we enter a 'ticket' for those problems and enter them into the Known Issues thread also?

thanks

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You should enter an issue into the ticketing system for anything you'd like fixed (if possible).

The Musketeers
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
[*]Visitors - ie people not logged in - can no longer see any posts. Can someone check and let us know if this is still the case - I checked permissions for a couple of folders on the control panel and guests DO have permission to read
Wendy smile
Boards Admin Team
I read the threads on the boards on my iPhone without logging in. I was able to read the regular threads just fine. I wasn't able to log into the FAQ (noted above, which I just sent a ticket in for). Non-Registered Nfic users can also look at the subject lines of the Nfic Forum, too, now.

There was another weird thing that happened on my iPhone (I don't know if it is an iPhone issue, or a non-registered user issue), but the number of forums available is reduced:

Under the "Table of Contents" forums only the "Nfic TOC" forum is visable.

The "General Discussion" Forums have completely disappeared (ALL OF THEM).

Under the "Superman in Other Canon" forums only the "Superman in Other Canon nFic and the Superman in Other Canon nFic TOC" show up.

I haven't created a ticket for this as I don't know exactly how it would be classified (as a registered user item or an iPhone issue). huh Let me know and I can create a ticket, or you can create one for me.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Virginia, I just checked the MB from a different desktop browser than I normally use; that is, one in which I was not logged into the site. I saw the same reduction in visible folders that you did on your iPhone.

Joy,
Lynn

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
The issue with the number of forums that are visible is a factor for anyone who isn't signed in/registered.

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Mike: I went through this thread and the other long thread and added anything I saw. However, as LabRat says, you MUST submit a ticket for your issue, unless it's in this list.

Once you submit your ticket, please report your issue here also so that it can go into this list - that way we hope there'll be fewer multiple reports for the same issue.

Wendy smile

Originally Posted by Mike M
Michael,

Me too but the system appears to be a write only system so you need to put the issue in the thread also.

Wendy,

I only see a few of the issues reported in this and a couple of other threads. Should we enter a 'ticket' for those problems and enter them into the Known Issues thread also?

thanks

Mike

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I don't understand this - what forums are not visible for people browsing as guests?

Never mind - I've just seen the list above.

(Permissions are set individually for each forum, so if I know which forums - other than nfic, of course - are not visible for guests I can go in and look at the permissions).

Wendy smile

Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
The issue with the number of forums that are visible is a factor for anyone who isn't signed in/registered.

Last edited by Wendymr; 04/27/14 04:30 PM.

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
Issue submitted:

Search is limited to 1 year. Posts/stories on this site go back over 10 years (maybe closer to 20 years) and sometimes the stories are only on the forum if the author never packaged the parts together and submitted it to the archive. This search limitation would render 90-95% of the posts unfindable. Frequently posters will be looking for an old story and we will remember some fragment of the story and the search will allow us to find it and help the poster out.

I personally use the search feature all the time and find this limitation rendering it almost unusable

Mike

Jeremy Bentham

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Mike, you can look for older posts/stories if you clear out the "Newer than" drop down lists. (Click the down arrow and choose the first (blank) option for each list.) My thanks to Michael for pointing that one out.

Issue submitted: The lack of colour-coding to distinguish read vs. unread messages. As I mentioned elsewhere, there are workarounds, so this isn't a high priority. If I'm the only one it bothers, it doesn't even need to be addressed -- I'll just use the workarounds. But if it does bother a lot of other people, maybe something could be done about it?

Joy,
Lynn

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I'm not sure whether this would be considered an "issue" per se, but it is something I'm curious about: If I go into the Fan Fiction folder, I can see only three pages worth of threads. I know that this isn't a hard limit, since I can see 25 pages in the Fanfic Challenge folder.

Is there any particular reason for the discrepancy?

Joy,
Lynn

Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Fixed!

Thank you very much for this detailed report. It was a simple permissions issue, and I was able to reset all those forums to viewable by guests. All nfic forums have been reset to viewable by no-one who has not been given entry to nfic.

Let me know if any other forums are not viewable by guests - it's not a global fix; I have to go into each forum individually and set permissions, so I only looked at the ones you listed.

Wendy smile

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
[*]Visitors - ie people not logged in - can no longer see any posts. Can someone check and let us know if this is still the case - I checked permissions for a couple of folders on the control panel and guests DO have permission to read
Wendy smile
Boards Admin Team
I read the threads on the boards on my iPhone without logging in. I was able to read the regular threads just fine. I wasn't able to log into the FAQ (noted above, which I just sent a ticket in for). Non-Registered Nfic users can also look at the subject lines of the Nfic Forum, too, now.

There was another weird thing that happened on my iPhone (I don't know if it is an iPhone issue, or a non-registered user issue), but the number of forums available is reduced:

Under the "Table of Contents" forums only the "Nfic TOC" forum is visable.

The "General Discussion" Forums have completely disappeared (ALL OF THEM).

Under the "Superman in Other Canon" forums only the "Superman in Other Canon nFic and the Superman in Other Canon nFic TOC" show up.

I haven't created a ticket for this as I don't know exactly how it would be classified (as a registered user item or an iPhone issue). huh Let me know and I can create a ticket, or you can create one for me.
[i][/i]

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Have you set your display options to show a longer period? Mine were originally set to show from the last month, and I had 12 pages of threads. I then set the display options to show all threads, and I have more than 1680 pages.

Display options at at the bottom of the page when you go into the forum.

Wendy smile

Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
I'm not sure whether this would be considered an "issue" per se, but it is something I'm curious about: If I go into the Fan Fiction folder, I can see only three pages worth of threads. I know that this isn't a hard limit, since I can see 25 pages in the Fanfic Challenge folder.

Is there any particular reason for the discrepancy?

Joy,
Lynn

Just a fly-by! *waves*
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I tried refreshing my page in my non-logged-in browser, but I still can't see any of the previously hidden forums. huh

Joy,
Lynn

Top Banana
Top Banana
Mike, you can look for older posts/stories if you clear out the "Newer than" drop down lists. (Click the down arrow and choose the first (blank) option for each list.) My thanks to Michael for pointing that one out.

Joy,
Lynn

I am sorry, did not see Michael's post on the subject and believed the statement in the search where it stated "Maximum Date Range is one year". I am glad that works and thanks.

Anyone know how to get the search to return only the original posts not all the replies. 1. The replies are just the original post name with a RE: in front so they don't tell you anything and 2. You have to scroll many pages to get all of the original posts.

On the other hand the performance seems much better.

Thanks
Mike

Jeremy Bentham

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I tried refreshing my page in my non-logged-in browser, but I still can't see any of the previously hidden forums. huh

Joy,
Lynn
Me, too, Lynn. Wendy, should I add a ticket for this?

VirginiaR.
---
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Anyone know how to get the search to return only the original posts not all the replies.

I can see two possible solutions:
1) Include the original poster's name in the Display Name Search field.
2) Search only subject lines and add -Re: to your search terms. (Note the Advanced Search Tips hints link beside the Keyword Search Terms field for added hints.)

Joy,
Lynn

Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Ah! There were two separate permissions - one to view topics, the other to view the forum itself. All have now been reset, and I tests in a non-logged-in browser and could see all the forums.

Wendy smile

Joy,
Lynn

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

EDIT: Okay, my original post coincided with Wendy.

Wendy, here's the list of nFic forums visible from a not-logged in browser:

Lois and Clark nFanfic
Lois and Clark nFanfic TOCs
Superman In Other Canon nFanfic
Superman In Other Canon nFanfic TOCs

You can still see all the posted topics and the members who started them and who replied last. There should be a setting to hide the forum's threads. And then only the last thread remains publicly visible. Or you hide the entire forum...

wave Michael

Last edited by Darth Michael; 04/27/14 04:57 PM.

Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Michael, see my post above yours: I've just fixed this issue and tested it.

Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Wendy, here's the list of forums visible from a not-logged in browser:

Lois and Clark Fanfic (topics, member, and content)
Lois and Clark nFanfic (topics, member)
Fanfic Challenge (topics, member, and content)
Original Fiction (topics, member, and content)
Fanfic Related (topics, member, and content)
Lois and Clark Fanfic TOCs (topics, member, and content)
Lois and Clark nFanfic TOCs (only the current topic and member in the main page)
Superman In Other Canon nFanfic (topics, member)
Superman In Other Canon nFanfic TOCs (topics, member)

I think the permissions need some more tweaking.

wave Michael

Just a fly-by! *waves*
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Thank you, Wendy. I can confirm that now I, too, can see all of the fora even when I am not logged in.

Joy,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Wendy, yeah we coincided, still, the permissions for nFic are a bit looser than before:

Lois and Clark nFanfic

You can still see all the posted topics and the members who started them and who replied last. There should be a setting to hide the forum's threads. And then only the last thread remains publicly visible. Or you hide the entire forum...

wave Michael

Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks, and fixed!

Hi Wendy, yeah we coincided, still, the permissions for nFic are a bit looser than before:

Lois and Clark nFanfic

wave Michael

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Anyone know how to get the search to return only the original posts not all the replies.

2) Search only subject lines and add -Re: to your search terms. (Note the Advanced Search Tips hints link beside the Keyword Search Terms field for added hints.)

Joy,
Lynn
I did a search for my stories removing all the "search within" parameters and was able to get a list of my story TOCs (I searched only in the FanFic TOC Forum). It did require a little trial and error because I couldn't remember Lynn's exact wording. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thank you, Wendy. I can confirm that now I, too, can see all of the fora even when I am not logged in.

Joy,
Lynn
peep Nope. Sadly, now non-registered visitors don't see ANY "Superman in Other Canon" Forums (and related TOCs) as they've now disappeared. The "Lois and Clark Nfic" Forum is gone from non-registered people's sights as well, but the "Lois and Clark Nfic TOC" is still there.

VirginiaR.
---
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Whoops! Not sure how that happened, but try refreshing now and you should find that they're visible.

Joy,
Lynn
peep Nope. Sadly, now non-registered visitors don't see ANY "Superman in Other Canon" Forums (and related TOCs) as they've now disappeared. The "Lois and Clark Nfic" Forum is gone from non-registered people's sights as well, but the "Lois and Clark Nfic TOC" is still there.

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sweet, now the permissions check out.

New Challenge: How do we advertise the nFic boards now? Or are they still visible to registered users who don't have nFic access yet?

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Whoops! Not sure how that happened, but try refreshing now and you should find that they're visible.
Okay, so now the non-registered user will be able to see all the forums, except the Nfic Forums, which are visible only to us registered members. thumbsup Looks good!

VirginiaR.
---
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Yes, registered users can see the nfic area, but cannot access it.

Sweet, now the permissions check out.

New Challenge: How do we advertise the nFic boards now? Or are they still visible to registered users who don't have nFic access yet?

wave Michael

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana

Joy,
Lynn
I did a search for my stories removing all the "search within" parameters and was able to get a list of my story TOCs (I searched only in the FanFic TOC Forum). It did require a little trial and error because I couldn't remember Lynn's exact wording. laugh

Tried Lynn's idea (-Re:) and got no difference frown.

Virginia,

Not sure I understand removing "search within" parameters. Do you mean Subject, Body, Body and Subject or the forums list or something else entirely different smile

Mike

Jeremy Bentham

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Virginia,

Not sure I understand removing "search within" parameters. Do you mean Subject, Body, Body and Subject or the forums list or something else entirely different smile

Mike
* Click "Search" button.
* In the "Search Screen" highlight (in blue, off to the left of the screen) the "Lois and Clark FanFic" Forum (if looking there, or TOC if you want the TOC).
* Type "Wrong Clark" without quotes, with spaces, no "+" signs (or whatever story name you're searching for).
* Click the button "in subject".
* In "Display Name" type "VirginiaR" (or whatever author you're searching for)
* Under "Date Range", erase the "1" and "Week(s)" (by scrolling up the drop-down menu) so that NO dates parameters are given -- FYI: This was the "search within" I was referring to earlier. I must have forgotten to type "date" blush
* Press "Submit" button

Hope that helps in your searching of stories. It sure will help me on fixing my broken links. jump

Last edited by VirginiaR; 04/27/14 07:55 PM.

VirginiaR.
---
Top Banana
Top Banana
Virginia,

That probably works in the TOC forum due to very few replies. I posted a reply to one of your posts in a different thread which covered a technique that trial and error (the dynamic duo) found.

I decided to find all of the original story posts for Wrong Clark. The reason mostly was to check techniques against volume because this baby has some volume.

The search string trial and error had the most success with was

+"Wrong Clark (" -"FDK - Wrong Clark" -"Re: Wrong Clark"

+"Wrong Clark (" looks to include any posts with the text in quotes
-"FDK - Wrong Clark" looks to exclude FDK posts
-"Re: Wrong Clark" looks to exclude replies to original story posts (infrequent but they do happen)

Hopefully this might be of some help to others.

Mike

Jeremy Bentham

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
FYI: When I got a copy of my "Ticket" it came with the title: "Nfic Forum Request".

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So long as it had the info you needed, Virginia, I'd consider that a win all things considered. <g> Annette was doing good to juryrigg a ticketing system for us at all.

LabRat smile

The Musketeers
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Annette was using the same template as for the nfic forum access request to set up the ticketing system - that may be why. I've seen at least one ticket from you in the list, so I'm sure we have it - they're all in the same queue.

Wendy smile

FYI: When I got a copy of my "Ticket" it came with the title: "Nfic Forum Request".

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by LabRat
So long as it had the info you needed, Virginia, I'd consider that a win all things considered. <g> Annette was doing good to juryrigg a ticketing system for us at all.

LabRat smile
That's why is was just an FYI. wink

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Is it anyone else? The boards keep logging me out everyday, despite my clicking the "remember me on each visit" box every single time.

Also, not sure if this is what you guys wanted, but the nfic TOC and Nfic sections do not show up at all for me unless I am logged in. It's like they don't exist until I am logged in.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Is it anyone else? The boards keep logging me out everyday, despite my clicking the "remember me on each visit" box every single time.
Yeah, it does that to me too. But I think that's a cookies thing. I clear my cookies every time I close my computer. Although, with the old system I never had to log on everyday. huh

Also, not sure if this is what you guys wanted, but the nfic TOC and Nfic sections do not show up at all for me unless I am logged in. It's like they don't exist until I am logged in.
Yes, I think that was on purpose, so that only registered members could see the Nfic boards. But one doesn't need an Nfic password to see the Subject list for the threads now. (To READ the threads, yes, but just look at the Subject list, no.)

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yeah, the nfic toc thing is by design.
Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
According to Darth Michael and KSaraSara a ticket has been made regarding the quote blocks being too narrow.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yeah, the nfic toc thing is by design.
Michael

Ah. Okay. I figured it probably was, but thought I'd double check.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Definitely stumbling through the new system...this will take a little getting used to.

One thing I've noticed--that I don't think has been reported--is that the link for the 'L&C scripts in text format' (that appears at the top of the boards) doesn't seem to be functioning. When you click that link, something comes up at the top of a new page that says 'Index of /ubb/scripts'--and underneath there are various links that tend to go to nothing?

I just ticketed the issue, and wanted to copy it over to this thread wink

I really like having the link there--right on top--for all the scripts. I find myself looking things up all the time...hopefully we can get this back grovel

Thanks everyone--really appreciate the work involved in all of this...
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by LMA
Definitely stumbling through the new system...this will take a little getting used to.

One thing I've noticed--that I don't think has been reported--is that the link for the 'L&C scripts in text format' (that appears at the top of the boards) doesn't seem to be functioning. When you click that link, something comes up at the top of a new page that says 'Index of /ubb/scripts'--and underneath there are various links that tend to go to nothing?

I just ticketed the issue, and wanted to copy it over to this thread wink

I really like having the link there--right on top--for all the scripts. I find myself looking things up all the time...hopefully we can get this back grovel

Thanks everyone--really appreciate the work involved in all of this...
Really, Laura? I have no problem getting to the scripts from the link on the main page.

Here's the direct link, which I just got from that page: http://www.lcficmbs.com/scripts/

VirginiaR.
---
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
So so strange--I've tried the link off and on all morning...at various times. Never got it to work for me.

And now, as soon as I read your post, I tried the link and....voila! Go figure?!?

Well, that might be an unnecessary 'ticket' then--whoops, sorry Annette smile

My account seems to be a bit messed up though--just like Michael's. A lot of my posted FDK for stories (fanfic/nfanfic/etc) are WAY shorter than they originally were--lots of my stuff missing. LabRat already sent a note in to the tech team about it though (thanks, again). So...point being, what I'm seeing might be a little 'off'.

Glad to have the script link working--woo hoo!

Laura

Last edited by LMA; 04/28/14 04:11 PM.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
LOL, don't worry Laura, nothing strange. I just fixed the link. wink

Elena

Methos: "I'm easily amused."

(Indiscretions - Highlander: The Series)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by LMA
My account seems to be a bit messed up though--just like Michael's. A lot of my posted FDK for stories (fanfic/nfanfic/etc) are WAY shorter than they originally were--lots of my stuff missing. LabRat already sent a note in to the tech team about it though (thanks, again). So...point being, what I'm seeing might be a little 'off'.
Hmmmm. Both you and Michael are known for your long FDK. Maybe that has something to do with it. I know I left some long FDK for Anti-K on her "Man or Monster" story, but I haven't been back to check if it's still complete.

EDIT: Yeah, it appears as if my FDK for Man or Monster 8/8 was all screwed up. It looks like it was copied and pasted into the thread, but my FDK for M or M 7/8 looks fine. dizzy huh

EDIT-2: FYI: I just went and cleaned it up, so it looks like it's supposed to again. thumbsup

Last edited by VirginiaR; 04/28/14 04:33 PM. Reason: Added text

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Newly ticketed item: It seems as if the Graemlins (smilies) are case sensitive. Meaning that it won't show up unless it's all in lower case letters. ": clap :" (without spaces) works but :Clap: or :CLAP: doesn't, when they used to.

VirginiaR.
---
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Elena
LOL, don't worry Laura, nothing strange. I just fixed the link. wink

Elena

LOL--thank you, Elena! Wow--yeah, I was really thinking things for me were a lot more messed up (than my missing posts). Appreciate the info--thanks for letting me know.

Laura

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally Posted by LMA
Hmmmm. Both you and Michael are known for your long FDK. Maybe that has something to do with it. I know I left some long FDK for Anti-K on her "Man or Monster" story, but I haven't been back to check if it's still complete.

EDIT: Yeah, it appears as if my FDK for Man or Monster 8/8 was all screwed up. It looks like it was copied and pasted into the thread, but my FDK for M or M 7/8 looks fine. dizzy huh

EDIT-2: FYI: I just went and cleaned it up, so it looks like it's supposed to again. thumbsup

It's strange...the newer posts from the last few weeks--where I know I wrote certain things--are sometimes complete, half there in some places, and part there in others...and a few are almost not there whatsoever. Very random. But from what Michael described, LabRat thought it was the same thing...(and yeah, I tend to be a bit long-winded with my posts, so maybe that's a bit of it, too whistle ). I first noticed the issue in Sue's current story on the nfic boards--where I tend to leave quite a bit of FDK. Anyway, hopefully it's fixable.

I had noticed the feedback you gave, Virginia, in MoM 8 was off, too...but it all was still there, right--nothing missing?

Laura

Now my 'quote box'--in a quote box--isn't showing all of the quoted words...hmmm?

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
In general, story posts are a lot longer than FDK posts. Has anyone noticed any abridged story parts? If not, although length might be a factor, I would suspect that something else was going on. Could the number of quotes, or the levels of embedding in the quotes, have something to do with it, perhaps?

Joy,
Lynn

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
My story post is a little longer than 9000 words and it is all intact. It may be a quote related issue. Another forum I'm a member of only allows so many quotes per post.

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hmm, maybe we need a thread for "How to clean up old posts" stuff? As opposed to a bug that needs a ticket?

I found in my posts, and I've seen in some others, that the old posts with text inside the < > read it as HTML and anything in there disappears. However, all it took with my posts was to go into the edit mode, and save "changes" that aren't really changes - I think it just reads it as text after that instead of code.

It's mostly an issue where someone chose to use the <> mode for thoughts, telepathy, or other versions of dialogue.

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Originally Posted by ColleenMA
I found in my posts, and I've seen in some others, that the old posts with text inside the < > read it as HTML and anything in there disappears.
Interesting. That doesn't seem to be happening with new posts; when I used angle brackets in this post, they behaved nicely.

Joy,
Lynn

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I just noticed the colour-coding is back on links. Yay! party

Thank you. hyper

Joy,
Lynn

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Thank you. hyper

You're welcome. wink

Elena

Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
BINGO!!! And the star of the day is LadyLoisette!

I checked the control panel in response to this comment - and lo and behold, the default setting was 4 quotes per post. I've upped it to 10 - now, we may have to keep an eye on this to see whether it causes any issues, not that I know why it should.

Please can members who noticed truncated posts go and check to see whether there's any difference now.

Wendy smile

Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
My story post is a little longer than 9000 words and it is all intact. It may be a quote related issue. Another forum I'm a member of only allows so many quotes per post.

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hmm. I've just been through the control panel looking for a global control to turn off HTML code, but can't find one - yet it should exist, as we had HTML off and UBB on with the previous boards. If this is still a problem, suggest you submit a ticket requesting that HTML be turned off.

Wendy smile

Hmm, maybe we need a thread for "How to clean up old posts" stuff? As opposed to a bug that needs a ticket?

I found in my posts, and I've seen in some others, that the old posts with text inside the < > read it as HTML and anything in there disappears. However, all it took with my posts was to go into the edit mode, and save "changes" that aren't really changes - I think it just reads it as text after that instead of code.

It's mostly an issue where someone chose to use the <> mode for thoughts, telepathy, or other versions of dialogue.

Just a fly-by! *waves*
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Wendy,

One of the FAQ answers is:
There are 2 ways that this can be configured on a per-forum basis. If HTML is On then you will see HTML is On and you can use normal HTML in your posts. If UBBCode is on you will see UBBCode is On.

Does that help you narrow down where to look to make the change?

Joy,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I just noticed the colour-coding is back on links. Yay! party

Thank you. hyper

Joy,
Lynn
I'm going to join in on Lynn's party This is soooooooo helpful! clap

VirginiaR.
---
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Lynn, what do you see? Or better yet, can you switch from "UBBCode" to "HTML"?

Wendy, the default is "UBBCode" for all users except Admins and Moderators. The reason Colleen was able to "save those changes" is probably just a result of being able to use only UBBCode.

Elena

Wendy,

There are 2 ways that this can be configured on a per-forum basis. If HTML is On then you will see HTML is On and you can use normal HTML in your posts. If UBBCode is on you will see UBBCode is On.

Joy,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

I checked the control panel in response to this comment - and lo and behold, the default setting was 4 quotes per post. I've upped it to 10 - now, we may have to keep an eye on this to see whether it causes any issues, not that I know why it should.

Please can members who noticed truncated posts go and check to see whether there's any difference now.

Wendy smile
Sadly, no. Wendy. Michael's truncated FDK from Part 168 of Wrong Clark looks the same. frown Also, does this mean a limit to 10 quotes per FDK thread? Long winded, rambling FDKers want to know.

Going back to another issue. While perusing the boards a minute ago on my iPhone (where I'm not logged in), I noticed Colleen had posted a response to our FDK. hyper I went to check it out only to get a "DENIAL, please register" notification. It seems the Gfic "Superman in Other Canon FanFic" forum is acting like a Nfic forum and not letting people in who aren't registered. Do you want me to ticket this?

VirginiaR.
---
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Originally Posted by Elena
Lynn, what do you see? Or better yet, can you switch from "UBBCode" to "HTML"?

Wendy, the default is "UBBCode" for all users except Admins and Moderators. The reason Colleen was able to "save those changes" is probably just a result of being able to use only UBBCode.

Elena

Wendy,

Joy,
Lynn

When I look at the post that I had cited in my earlier quote, I can see what I had hoped everyone would see, namely angle brackets around the phrase "In best Perry imitation voice".

When I add a reply to a thread in the Fanworks Auction folder, I see "HTML is disabled UBBCode is enabled".

Joy,
Lynn

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Nah, that's okay, Virginia. Already fixed. smile

Elena devil (for old times' sake)

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
When I look at the post that I had cited in my earlier quote, I can see what I had hoped everyone would see, namely angle brackets around the phrase "In best Perry imitation voice".

When I add a reply to a thread in the Fanworks Auction folder, I see "HTML is disabled UBBCode is enabled".

Joy,
Lynn

Excellent!

Elena

Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hmm. I wonder whether it's that it won't fix in retrospect? On that, I know that Annette plans to make a read-only copy of the old boards available, so that - though it would be time-consuming - would be a way to fix those posts.

Re. 10 quotes, I don't know whether more quotes consumes more resources, which is why I'm reluctant to increase it further - seriously, though, is 10 not enough? goofy

I have no idea why guests weren't able to read topics in that forum, as it was definitely set to allow guests to read. I tested it and got exactly the same problem as your friend reported. However, I saved the required option (allowing guests to read) again, and this time it seems to have done the trick - at least, it worked for me on my non-logged-in browser. So no need to submit a ticket.

Wendy smile

Wendy smile
Sadly, no. Wendy. Michael's truncated FDK from Part 168 of Wrong Clark looks the same. frown Also, does this mean a limit to 10 quotes per FDK thread? Long winded, rambling FDKers want to know.

Going back to another issue. While perusing the boards a minute ago on my iPhone (where I'm not logged in), I noticed Colleen had posted a response to our FDK. hyper I went to check it out only to get a "DENIAL, please register" notification. It seems the Gfic "Superman in Other Canon FanFic" forum is acting like a Nfic forum and not letting people in who aren't registered. Do you want me to ticket this?

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Re. 10 quotes, I don't know whether more quotes consumes more resources, which is why I'm reluctant to increase it further - seriously, though, is 10 not enough? goofy
I guess it's been a while since you've received some Darth Michael FDK. wink Is there a Greamlin limit on the new boards as well? It was set to 15 on the old boards, last we noticed.

VirginiaR.
---
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I just happened to leave FDK for Anti-K's latest story with 11 quotes smile...right before the limit of 10 was installed.

Anyway...I'm still having the same issues with my old posts. Some seem fine, some are missing things, and some are shrunken down to not much of anything. The ones that are missing things--the stuff that is missing doesn't follow a certain pattern or anything--some things gone at the beginning of the post, others have the posts shortened so only the last half of a response is there...and it's not just certain quoted areas taken out of the posts. It's essentially a whole section of a post--the beginning/the middle/or the end--with the quotes and my FDK.

The strangest one is in the most current FDK thread to "The Wedding"--I know that I only posted maybe (at most one or two) quotes in that particular FDK. It was more of a discussion and I had typed up multiple paragraphs...Now, since the update, that FDK only shows the first line or two of the first paragraph and nothing else. So this example--at least--isn't b/c of too many quotes.

I did tell LabRat about it this morning and she put a ticket in for my acct.

Hmmm...

Thanks for all the effort everyone--really appreciate it smile
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 04/28/14 07:47 PM.

Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I've talked with Annette about this. Bottom line, data that's missing is missing, unfortunately. There isn't anything we can do to make it reappear frown However, at some point we may be able to make a read-only version of the old boards available, so you can copy and paste stuff over.

I also asked about the quote limit. Quotes do take up additional space in the database, so the higher the quote limit the more space an individual post takes - which slows things down as well. Our suggestion is that if you really feel the need to quote more text then make a second comment post goofy

Wendy smile

Originally Posted by LMA
I just happened to leave FDK for Anti-K's latest story with 11 quotes smile...right before the limit of 10 was installed.

Anyway...I'm still having the same issues with my old posts. Some seem fine, some are missing things, and some are shrunken down to not much of anything. The ones that are missing things--the stuff that is missing doesn't follow a certain pattern or anything--some things gone at the beginning of the post, others have the posts shortened so only the last half of a response is there...and it's not just certain quoted areas taken out of the posts. It's essentially a whole section of a post--the beginning/the middle/or the end--with the quotes and my FDK.

The strangest one is in the most current FDK thread to "The Wedding"--I know that I only posted maybe (at most one or two) quotes in that particular FDK. It was more of a discussion and I had typed up multiple paragraphs...Now, since the update, that FDK only shows the first line or two of the first paragraph and nothing else. So this example--at least--isn't b/c of too many quotes.

Hmmm...

Laura

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
10 quotes it is, and 10 quotes it will stay. Space/bandwidth issues, potentially.

Graemlins: I haven't seen where that limit is on the control panel, though I know it has to be somewhere. However, have you tested it?

Wendy smile

I guess it's been a while since you've received some Darth Michael FDK. wink Is there a Greamlin limit on the new boards as well? It was set to 15 on the old boards, last we noticed.

Just a fly-by! *waves*
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Consider this a test of the graemlin limit.
Five graemlins per line. Ten lines of graemlins. Let's see what happens:

1) angel-devil wildguy twins sloppy shock
2) sad rotflol notworthy mecry laugh
3) huh evil dizzy jump party
4) devilsplat splat thud spider grovel
5) jawdrop peep razz blush grin
6) angel-devil wildguy twins sloppy shock
7) sad rotflol notworthy mecry laugh
8) huh evil dizzy jump party
9) devilsplat splat thud spider grovel
10) jawdrop peep razz blush grin

Joy,
Lynn

p.s., Fifty graemlins come through just fine. smile (Now 52, including the smily and winky on this line. wink )

Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
...WHOA :jawdrop

...yeah. That will be changed. In the meantime, I'd recommend not going overboard on graemlins in posts, because once the limit is set (most likely 15), your excess graemlins will disappear. lol

Wendy smile

Last edited by Wendymr; 04/28/14 09:06 PM.

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Do we have an option to add any graemlins? I have a few (some from other-fandom forums) that I'd love to have here so I don't have to impact the images limit.

"It's the mythology of a sun god who wished he was a man because he saw something so great in us.
It's the story of a hero who could move whole worlds and see through stars and hear a whisper on the other side of the planet...
...and who fell in love with a storyteller." - ashmaht (x)
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
New graemlins have to be imported and coded. Maybe you could ask Annette if there's space in the allotment to add others, but I'd strongly recommend waiting at least a few weeks - she has a lot on her plate right now because of all the issues she's working on fixing.

Wendy smile

Originally Posted by Kismatt
Do we have an option to add any graemlins? I have a few (some from other-fandom forums) that I'd love to have here so I don't have to impact the images limit.

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, now if I check the "keep me logged in" box, it refuses to log me in at all.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I've talked with Annette about this. Bottom line, data that's missing is missing, unfortunately. There isn't anything we can do to make it reappear frown However, at some point we may be able to make a read-only version of the old boards available, so you can copy and paste stuff over.

I also asked about the quote limit. Quotes do take up additional space in the database, so the higher the quote limit the more space an individual post takes - which slows things down as well. Our suggestion is that if you really feel the need to quote more text then make a second comment post goofy

Wendy smile

Originally Posted by LMA

Hmmm...

Laura

Thanks for checking into this, Wendy--and glad to have an answer smile.

And great point about the number of quotes--if we want to leave more than 10 in FDK, start another post dance.

Thanks guys--for all the work involved getting the boards updated...

Laura

Last edited by LMA; 04/29/14 12:11 AM.

K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Okay, now if I check the "keep me logged in" box, it refuses to log me in at all.

Is anyone else still having this issue? I was having it earlier, but it seems to have resolved itself for me. Deadly Chakram, have you filed a ticket for it? smile

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Originally Posted by KSaraSara
Is anyone else still having this issue? I was having it earlier, but it seems to have resolved itself for me. Deadly Chakram, have you filed a ticket for it? smile

Sara
Somehow I got logged off the internet (kids, I'm suspecting, but it might have been my hubby). So, I just had to log back onto the boards. I clicked the box, even though with my cookies erased every time I restart my cookies, I still have to log in every time, but I had no problem.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Sara

I did now, and am hoping that I did it correctly.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Sara

I did now, and am hoping that I did it correctly.

And of course, now the thing works when I try to log in. Still doesn't seem to be keeping me logged in if I quit IE though.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh dear. I guess that means I'll be doing 4-6 part FDKs in a certain long-posts soap opera from now on. (20-30 graemlins on a usual day and somewhere around 40 quotes. Or 60? Dunno... Virginia, do you remember?)

Wendy, please, say that at least the quick post blocker is gone. On the olden boards you had to wait a minute between posts.

wave Michael

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
No, the quick post blocker is not gone. It's in place for a reason because if you flood the boards with too many requests at one time you can bring the whole system down and I will not allow that to happen.

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh dear. I guess that means I'll be doing 4-6 part FDKs in a certain long-posts soap opera from now on. (20-30 graemlins on a usual day and somewhere around 40 quotes. Or 60? Dunno... Virginia, do you remember?)
Sounds about right, Michael. smile The more the merrier, I say. But I can see why it would drive the admins crazy.

Also, strange thing happened just now. The quick reply box at the bottom of the topic had disappeared. Is it gone for good? Because I liked being able to scroll up and read the previous replies for quotes and stuff.

VirginiaR.
---
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Virginia,

The quick reply box had disappeared for me for a few minutes last night and then reappeared. It seems to have disappeared for me again just now, though. huh

- Lynn

M
Columnist
Columnist
M
I found in my posts, and I've seen in some others, that the old posts with text inside the < > read it as HTML and anything in there disappears.

I noticed the same thing when I was reading an old story. It took me a few minutes to realize that the story wasn't just poorly written to make me feel like I was missing something - I was actually missing thought-dialog.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
[*]QUOTE block needs to be wider. Maybe size it in relation to the page width? It now has a horizontal scroll bar if there is more than one quote. FYI, Annette will of course have the final word, but I think it may not be possible to do anything about this.
To our admins in charge of the styles. I know you're out there, since the visited links color has changed smile

All that's needed is to remove the width-attribute from the following css-classes
ubbcode-block
ubbcode-header
ubbcode-body
I just did that in the Firefox inplace css editor. So, it *should* work on the live version, too, but it's never a 100% guarantee, only 98% wink

And maybe some tweaking of how much margin there is between the outer and the inner quote smile

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Virginia,

That probably works in the TOC forum due to very few replies. I posted a reply to one of your posts in a different thread which covered a technique that trial and error (the dynamic duo) found.

I decided to find all of the original story posts for Wrong Clark. The reason mostly was to check techniques against volume because this baby has some volume.

The search string trial and error had the most success with was

+"Wrong Clark (" -"FDK - Wrong Clark" -"Re: Wrong Clark"

+"Wrong Clark (" looks to include any posts with the text in quotes
-"FDK - Wrong Clark" looks to exclude FDK posts
-"Re: Wrong Clark" looks to exclude replies to original story posts (infrequent but they do happen)

Hopefully this might be of some help to others.

Mike

It appears that the blacklist (and possibly the whitelist, too) require the individual words to be a certain minimum length, even when used in phrases. So, if you where to just say -"RE: FDK: The", it would not exclude FDK posts, because FDK is too short a word to be recognized by the search. It still counts when used with more, longer words within the phrase, though.

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by mrsMxyzptlk

I noticed the same thing when I was reading an old story. It took me a few minutes to realize that the story wasn't just poorly written to make me feel like I was missing something - I was actually missing thought-dialog.

I filed a ticket for this.

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Wendy!

I'm so looking forward to get the read-only (please with enabled edit-button, so we can get at the UBB markup of the post) accessible. This will help a lot in restoring certain FDK posts smile

Thanks Wendy. Ummm, since I'm a tech-minded person and I know this is something Annette will need to answer when she pops in again, but isn't the post stored as UBB code in the database, meaning there's just the open and close-quote in there? Or is the UBB-software taking those posts apart and storing the quotes separately. I'm asking because the quote limit might discourage some posters from doing long FDKs. I for my part, am hoping that I'll just modify my posting behavior to write a bit of FDK with up to 10 quotes, post it, and continue with the next bit FDK. That way, I get around the quote limit and the spam-protection, but it will slightly increase the number of posts I'm doing (by a factor of 3-6, I'm guessing), send more e-mails to the authors, etc. So, naive thought: A low quote-limit might actually increase the load because it will generate longer (more posts) threads, send out more e-mails, etc.

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Virginia,

The quick reply box had disappeared for me for a few minutes last night and then reappeared. It seems to have disappeared for me again just now, though. huh

- Lynn
/starts petition for bringing back quick-reply/

I've also filed an issue/request for switching ": o" back to embarrassed/blusing instead of shocked. blush blush

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wahoo! The boards are keeping me logged in now!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You mean the Boards kidnap you, drag you to your computer and make you read them now? Wow! What a feature! peep

Interesting thing about the 60 second time-out rule, it wouldn't let me OPEN a reply window within 60 seconds of posting a previous post. It used to be that it wouldn't let me SUBMIT a posting within 60 seconds posting a reply.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 04/29/14 04:15 PM.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You mean the Boards kidnap you, drag you to your computer and make you read them now? Wow! What a feature! peep

Interesting thing about the 60 second time-out rule, it wouldn't let me OPEN a reply window within 60 seconds of posting a previous post. It used to be that it wouldn't let me SUBMIT a posting within 60 seconds posting a reply.

I wish! But the MS Word fairy DOES have me writing! (Which is why I haven't been reading at night in the 3 hours between the kids going to bed and me going to bed.)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yup! That was it, Michael. thumbsup

And as a reward you now have your ": o" blush shortcut back. clap

Elena wink

[*]QUOTE block needs to be wider. Maybe size it in relation to the page width? It now has a horizontal scroll bar if there is more than one quote. FYI, Annette will of course have the final word, but I think it may not be possible to do anything about this.
To our admins in charge of the styles. I know you're out there, since the visited links color has changed smile

All that's needed is to remove the width-attribute from the following css-classes
ubbcode-block
ubbcode-header
ubbcode-body
I just did that in the Firefox inplace css editor. So, it *should* work on the live version, too, but it's never a 100% guarantee, only 98% wink

And maybe some tweaking of how much margin there is between the outer and the inner quote smile

wave Michael

Top Banana
Top Banana
Michael,

That is what I have noticed and what you say makes perfect sense. It is a bit weird but I am getting the hang of it tracking down posts to update the TOC links over in the TOC forum.

Thanks

Mike

Jeremy Bentham

Top Banana
Top Banana
Has anyone mentioned the limit of 50 characters for the subject line. I tried to type out a Title, the author, and (Complete) and could not fit it on. So if you see one that has (Complet) it really was not a typo.

I can see this being an issue when Sue restarts 'A Nice Girl' since her next title should be: 'A Nice Girl (5/9), "The Hottest Spot North of Havana" 2/3' which will only be allowed to have: 'A Nice Girl (5/9), "The Hottest Spot North of Hava' not to mention the FDK...

Can this be changed?? I checked it out on a couple of other forums and it is consistent across at least 3 of them

Mike

Jeremy Bentham

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Has anyone mentioned the limit of 50 characters for the subject line. I tried to type out a Title, the author, and (Complete) and could not fit it on. So if you see one that has (Complet) it really was not a typo.

I can see this being an issue when Sue restarts 'A Nice Girl' since her next title should be: 'A Nice Girl (5/9), "The Hottest Spot North of Havana" 2/3' which will only be allowed to have: 'A Nice Girl (5/9), "The Hottest Spot North of Hava' not to mention the FDK...

Can this be changed?? I checked it out on a couple of other forums and it is consistent across at least 3 of them

Mike
I agree that would be handy. There's a reason that I've abbreviated "Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark" down to "Wrong Clark" in the subject line. (It's easier to type. wink ) Plus, it's easier to say and remember than WPWTWC. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yes, I noticed this early on but forgot about it. It is going to be an issue. I'll raise a ticket for it.

The Musketeers
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Post headers character limit now 255. Thanks, Annette!

LabRat smile

The Musketeers
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Morgana can't log into the site at all. I asked her if she can PM someone with more details, but she might not be able to. Can someone give her a hand?

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
The support ticket page is accessible if you're not logged in. That's the best way to get help: http://www.lcficmbs.com/signup/?page_id=63

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The support ticket page is accessible if you're not logged in. That's the best way to get help: http://www.lcficmbs.com/signup/?page_id=63
Are you *sure* about that? I think it asked for your log in info.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I was able to log in as Morgana - hit the new board rules page and couldn't go any further, but log in went fine. I'll mail her and check what she's using to log in, see if I can sort it for her. If not, I can raise a ticket for her.

LabRat

The Musketeers
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hey, is there another problem with the Search feature? I can't get it to find my "All In A Name" story, so I can update the links. I found the TOC the other day, but now I'm searching for the story itself and the FDK pages.

I highlighted the FanFic forum, erased all dates, searched under the full name of the story (with and without quotes, with and without my Display Name) and even just searched under "Name" (without quotes), all Subject Heading searches, but every search came up BLANK. huh

I'm off to look for it manually, since I have the original post date from the TOC, still.... weird.

EDIT: Found it! Manually. It was only 44-ish pages back in the FanFic Forum. I hope I don't have to manually search for the rest of my stories, because this would take FOREVER!

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/01/14 12:02 PM. Reason: Added text

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Is anyone having trouble viewing the donation thermometer? Earlier it wouldn't appear at all. Now it's back but is showing zeros.

LabRat smile

The Musketeers
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hmm... "All In A Name" contains a lot of very common very short words. It's possible that the search logic does not keep a record of those. I was just looking for "the man who would be" and didn't get anything, while "the man who would be king" returns said story. I recommend including different, very complicated word with each story title from now on wink Or, maybe just configure the search to be a bit more fanfic friendly.

wave Michael

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
LabRat--I can see the thermometer, but just like you, it shows $0

Hmmm?

Laura smile

Last edited by LMA; 05/01/14 12:46 PM.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Me too. It wasn't that way yesterday.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hmm... "All In A Name" contains a lot of very common very short words. It's possible that the search logic does not keep a record of those. I was just looking for "the man who would be" and didn't get anything, while "the man who would be king" returns said story. I recommend including different, very complicated word with each story title from now on wink Or, maybe just configure the search to be a bit more fanfic friendly.
Yeah, I had the same problem when searching for "Another Day" - nothing found, but when I added in the name for Clark's POV (Different View) - the Search Engine could find it. Then I had to hunt and peck backwards through several stories until I found Lois's version. Phew! Exhausting. Need to work on better, less generic titles for my stories, but -- in case you hadn't noticed -- titles really aren't my strong suit. smile

FYI: Interesting Factoid I learned while searching manually for "Another Day", during the upgrade the links are now all chronological order, even if they didn't originally post in order. For Example, "Same Day, Different View" originally was posted 12 posts after "Another Day", but when I went back twelve posts (and then 20) I kept getting FDK - Wrong Clark #39. (The post number is that number in white next to the time/date stamp in the upper right hand corner of each post.) So, then, I went back another 20 posts, and hit someone else's story. I knew I was close, as I had the original posting dates. I was wondering why moving forward or back one or two posts kept me on the same page. That's when I realized the responses to the FDK were in chronological order now and lay within those numbers. Anyway, I'm sorry if I'm not making this clear. It will help ME in any way while I'm searching for my generically named stories. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
The grand total raised so far is back up on the thermometer smile...

Laura

Last edited by LMA; 05/01/14 05:21 PM.

Top Banana
Top Banana
I had a problem with the board at work (I like to look at this forum during my break) in that I could log in, but the moment I clicked on a link, I was logged right back out. I was advised to clear the browser's cache, but couldn't because I don't have administrative privileges. I was using Internet Explorer (which version I don't know), but when I tried Google Chrome instead, I had no trouble logging in and staying logged in.

So ... some log-in problems might be solved by switching browsers

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I just added a ticket for people to automatically become a Watched Author of their own threads, and if not "automatically" at least have to option to manually add themselves as a watched author.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/07/14 12:28 PM. Reason: Added text

VirginiaR.
---
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
AnnieB is right. That's what happened to me.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Top Banana
Top Banana
I can't set up a poll in the Fun with Polls thread. It only submits a normal post and I can't see any poll options.

[Linked Image]

Ticket submitted.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Hi Labrat,

Just to let you know, I noticed that more than half of Mr. Data's Timeline for the Terran Underground series (in the Original Fic TOC) has vanished. What can be done, if anything?

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I never read that series, Nan, so it's difficult for me to identify what data is missing. Mail me a specific list of missing links and I'll see what I can do.

It may take some time to fix - we're working our way through a long list.

LabRat smile

The Musketeers
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Fixed smile

Originally Posted by KatherineKent
I can't set up a poll in the Fun with Polls thread. It only submits a normal post and I can't see any poll options.

[Linked Image]

Ticket submitted.

Just a fly-by! *waves*
K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
K
I've been having issues with the system keeping me logged in. I log in, click on a thread I want to post a comment on and it turns out I've been logged out. I log in again, it takes me back to the main page as logged in and when I click for a thread again, I'm logged out. Sometimes I can't post anything, because of it. My few comments were posted during these short periods, when the system keeps me logged in.

I haven't changed my computer setting since the upgrade, so could some of you guys check if there is a problem with my board settings? Pretty please.

I don't have this problem on my tablet, it keeps me logged in all the time, but I prefer posting from my laptop.

Thank you all the admins for your hard work with fixing the problems.

KateB
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Raise a ticket for it, Kate. It's an issue that's been fixed for others, I think, but I'm not part of the tech team. The ticketing link is at the top of the forum.

LabRat smile

The Musketeers
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by KateB
I've been having issues with the system keeping me logged in. I log in, click on a thread I want to post a comment on and it turns out I've been logged out. I log in again, it takes me back to the main page as logged in and when I click for a thread again, I'm logged out. Sometimes I can't post anything, because of it. My few comments were posted during these short periods, when the system keeps me logged in.
I think Annie and Morgana said it was Internet Explorer problem. Have you tried a different browser?

VirginiaR.
---
K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
K
I noticed how AnneB and Morgana resolved their logging in problems, but I've been using IE for years and never had any problems with it. I would prefer to stick to it if possible.

I'll raise a ticked for it Labby. I didn't want to double, because other Folcs had already ticketed it.
Thanks

KateB
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by KateB
I noticed how AnneB and Morgana resolved their logging in problems, but I've been using IE for years and never had any problems with it. I would prefer to stick to it if possible.
Me, too. I used IE loyally for years, but then they did something weird to it when they did the last upgrade to V8 or V9 and I repeatedly had problems not being able to load the boards (and that was BEFORE we upgraded to these new boards). I've also had problems logging into other websites. The problem you mentioned having with these boards, about it logging you out when you moved to another screen, I used to have when I logged into my credit card website while using IE. Nor could I access the website I needed to register for our new healthcare plan. [Linked Image] When I switched to FireFox, those problems disappeared (for the most part). Plus, I love that it has a spellcheck feature. LOL.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/10/14 06:11 PM.

VirginiaR.
---
K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
K
It's the first time I have ever had with IE. But your experience is interesting, I may consider Firefox.

KateB
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
When you log in, there is a box to check that says "remember me" Be sure to check that box. That was the problem I had. On "Off Topic" is a thread that I responded to about always getting logged out and that was the answer.
With regards to IE, we've been using Firefox for years and have had no problems at all.
hyper thumbsup
cool
Artemis

Last edited by Artemis; 05/11/14 02:04 PM.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
[*]No colour coding for viewed vs. unviewed links. (One can see by the colour coding of the icons to the left of folders/threads whether something has been viewed, but it would be nice to have colour-coded links as well.) Fixed!
I still have this problem. My viewed links don't change color. I don't log out from the boards and my browser doesn't clear cookies automatically. But the viewed topics never change color. What should I do? help

Andreia

Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
[*]No colour coding for viewed vs. unviewed links. (One can see by the colour coding of the icons to the left of folders/threads whether something has been viewed, but it would be nice to have colour-coded links as well.) Fixed!
I still have this problem. My viewed links don't change color. I don't log out from the boards and my browser doesn't clear cookies automatically. But the viewed topics never change color. What should I do? help

Andreia

Andreia,

I am not seeing the problem you describe. The links I view have a non-clicked color of a sort of burnt orange and the clicked links have a pale steel blue color which is very distinctive. Do you have any custom CSS installed? I forgot who suggested this very early in the process right after the upgrade. I found the links I look at have a very distinct color change between unused and used and this is much different than it was right after the upgrade.

Mike

Jeremy Bentham

Top Banana
Top Banana
Sorry to say but I just worked on another TOC for Nan in Original Fiction and the link issue is just as Andreia related and I remember from just after the upgrade. Wendy could this be a forum specific issue? Last night I created a bunch of links for Nan's Home series and got the orange/blue combination. I modified a TOC of hers in Original Fiction TOC and get the original color pallet...

Now I can get around this by bolding the URL then the bolding is removed once you click the link but that is a major hassle and takes a lot of time.

Thanks

Mike

Last edited by Mike M; 05/15/14 12:19 PM.

Jeremy Bentham

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The links I view have a non-clicked color of a sort of burnt orange and the clicked links have a pale steel blue color which is very distinctive. Do you have any custom CSS installed? I forgot who suggested this very early in the process right after the upgrade. I found the links I look at have a very distinct color change between unused and used and this is much different than it was right after the upgrade.

Mike
All my links are orange since the upgrade, viewed or not. And it's the same in both computers I use (at work and at home). But I just tried it on IE and the links changed color (I've always used Firefox). So it has something to do with the browser, but I don't know what. I don't have any add-ons that could be related to it. huh

M
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
M
I have IE. The orange and blue colors are so pale, it is difficult to tell them apart.

Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I'm really not an expert at all here, and also I don't visit the boards at all these days except to check up on issues related to the fundraiser and upgrade. My links appear to be behaving as intended, but I haven't actually looked at any TOCs.

Have you submitted a ticket?

Wendy smile

Sorry to say but I just worked on another TOC for Nan in Original Fiction and the link issue is just as Andreia related and I remember from just after the upgrade. Wendy could this be a forum specific issue? Last night I created a bunch of links for Nan's Home series and got the orange/blue combination. I modified a TOC of hers in Original Fiction TOC and get the original color pallet...

Now I can get around this by bolding the URL then the bolding is removed once you click the link but that is a major hassle and takes a lot of time.

Thanks

Mike

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Have you submitted a ticket?
I submitted a ticket, because I tried it on Chrome and it doesn't change color, either. As far as I can tell, it's just working on IE.

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Top Banana
Top Banana
I tried it with Chrome (34.0.1847.137 m) (does not consistently work), IE (11) works in all forums, and Firefox (28) works in all forums. So it seems that it is a Chrome issue.

The odd issue is that with Chrome it is a hit and miss type thing some links have the Orange/blue color combination and some the blue/blue.

Mike

Jeremy Bentham

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
For what it's worth, I am also using Chrome version 34.0.1847.137 m and I have not experienced this problem.

Joy,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I mostly use Firefox on my pc and Dolphin on my Nexus but I do have Chrome installed on both and I'm not seeing this issue either when I use it.

LabRat [Linked Image]

Last edited by LabRat; 05/16/14 09:02 AM.

The Musketeers
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I have no trouble with colors on my Firefox.

Also, I noticed while updating links today, anything written between << >> will appear blank on the boards (should you use those markers for thoughts, dreams, or flashbacks, etc.) BUT if you edit your post you'll notice that the text is STILL THERE. It's just can't be seen on the boards. huh I recommend using my friend Find/Replace (over in WORD) and changing those markers to something else, which won't cause this problem.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, the angle-brackets thing:

Once you edit a post, the lost part of the content shows up again, because the board fixes the < and >. So if someone reads a story with missing thought-dialogue, PM'ing Labby to hit edit and save on the damaged part should do the trick smile

Unfortunately, that trick does not work for the FDK-posts that got mangled and shortened in the migration.

wave Michael

Kerth
Kerth
I tend to get logged out whenever I turn off my computer - despite having the box checked that tells the board to "remember me" or, in other words, keep me logged in. *grumbles*

I once had trouble with the search function, but if you manually enter that you want to see stuff that's older than 1 year, it finds the very old stuff as well. However, it still doesn't seem to work properly. I once searched for a fic that was simply impossible to find - even though I entered the title of said fic into the search field and later found the story I was looking for with a manual search.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It still confuses me why when you search and get a document all the words "the" are highlighted in yellow, but none of the other words in the title. I solve the problem by finding the right date of the post and then going there and finding the original transcript. By the way, the dark blue date on the blue headline banner is still hard to read. White would be better.
All trivial stuff, just annoying.
Great job all in transitioning all these files.
regards
Artemis

Last edited by Artemis; 06/01/14 06:14 PM. Reason: line spacing

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
For anyone still waiting for an issue to be fixed or who has a new one - Annette has been quite ill lately and hasn't been able to do as much as she would have liked, so you may have to be patient just a little while longer. She will get back to it, just as soon as she's able.

LabRat smile

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Best wishes to Annette and we all hope she will feel better soon. The boards are working well thanks to her - and the others - great efforts. I'm sure all this hard work didn't help her health any. notworthy
Artemis

Top Banana
Top Banana
I was thinking about posting in the FoLC productions folder with some artwork. I went to check on how the TOC worked for these kind of things and, guess what, the links are all cat just like the stories were.

I pretty sure the fanfic TOCs have all been corrected but don't know if anyone thought about these. Some look ok, some link to videos, but some still have that cgi-bin in the link.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally Posted by KatherineKent
I was thinking about posting in the FoLC productions folder with some artwork. I went to check on how the TOC worked for these kind of things and, guess what, the links are all cat just like the stories were.

I pretty sure the fanfic TOCs have all been corrected but don't know if anyone thought about these. Some look ok, some link to videos, but some still have that cgi-bin in the link.

Sorry, I will look at them this evening after dinner (taking my wife out for a 43rd Anniversary dinner). It probably will be no problem to fix them. I don't think LabRat or I either one thought of them. I will post back here after I have worked on them.

Mike

Jeremy Bentham

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
party

Happy 43rd Wedding Anniversary, Mike! Hope you have a wonderful day together and lovely meal tonight.

(And thanks for all of your--and LabRat's--continued work with the boards. Annette, too--hope you are feeling better, btw smile ).

Laura

Last edited by LMA; 06/04/14 08:29 PM.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Laura,

Thanks! It was a great meal and wonderful company. I even had a desert!

KK,

I have cleaned up the first 4 pages of TOCs and will continue in the evenings until complete. Remember any links to FOLCvideo.com will get a 404 Error (Page not found) as they were all taken down back in the big DRM scare pushed out by the record companies. Many of the old YouTube videos are also gone but the most of the Wallpapers and Icons seem to work unless the artwork was taken down by the original poster where ever they hosted it and many of the YouTube links also go to active videos.

I will post tomorrow evening to give you an update as to where I stand. Fortunately there are only 12 pages of TOCs in that forum so it should not take me too long.

Regards,

Mike

Jeremy Bentham

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Mike, so nice of you to volunteer to help out, and on your anniversary, too. notworthy Congratulations! We appreciate all the hard work you, Labby, Annette, KSaraSara, and all the other elves do working behind the scenes to make our lives here on the boards all the easier. smile

All those who haven't visited since the remodel really should. The view is fantastic! I never knew we could see the ocean until you guys knocked down the proverbial wall. wink

VirginiaR.
---
Top Banana
Top Banana
KK,

I have cleaned up the first 4 pages of TOCs and will continue in the evenings until complete. Remember any links to FOLCvideo.com will get a 404 Error (Page not found) as they were all taken down back in the big DRM scare pushed out by the record companies. Many of the old YouTube videos are also gone but the most of the Wallpapers and Icons seem to work unless the artwork was taken down by the original poster where ever they hosted it and many of the YouTube links also go to active videos.

I will post tomorrow evening to give you an update as to where I stand. Fortunately there are only 12 pages of TOCs in that forum so it should not take me too long.

Regards,

Mike

Thank you so much. This shouldn't be quite as big a job as the fics ... smile Especially as you can't do anything about links to external places.

So glad you had a good anniversary.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks, Mike! Let me know if you need any help. It's such a shame that we don't have access to so much of this great fanwork any more.

LabRat smile

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
LabRat,

I have gotten through Page 8, only 4 more to go. I will hammer them out this evening. It is not just the FOLCvideos.com stuff many of the individual hosted stuff and things put in Photobucket, etc are gone now also. Either people changed providers or quit paying for hosting or whatever anyway a huge amount of it is gone.

I subscribe to a couple of YouTube channels that have a lot of L&C vids on them. I may create a TOC for those, that way the creator gets views and hopefully some compensation from them and we get pointers to a bunch of pretty good stuff out there.

Mike

Last edited by Mike M; 06/05/14 10:31 AM.

Jeremy Bentham

Top Banana
Top Banana
All done!

If you find any broken links (links that return you to the Message Boards home page) please let me know and I will fix them.

Mike

Jeremy Bentham

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard