Originally posted by Morgana:
This is a gentle, sweet gem of a story. Lois is much more relaxed in this version of GGGOH than the original.

Rachel Harris on the other hand seems to have taken on some of Lana's more unpleasant traits.

Martha and Jonathan as always are the BEST parents a man could have! Who else would laugh at Lois's 'observation' that Jonathan might just be a cross dresser? Martha's hair is the same shade as Rachel's?

Keep going KenJ, I might be late commenting, but as always I'll eventually catch up! thumbsup
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for reading and the FDK!

Yes, this is a somewhat softer Lois, not as uptight as the original.

Surprisingly enough, when I was watching the ep to prepare for this story I noted that the hair color of Rachel and Martha was strikingly similar. I thought it odd so added that thought to Lois' mind.

Rachel - Look at the backstory I provided. They had dated. She wants to renew the acquaintanceship. She is just testing the waters, no where near as annoying as Lana.

The way Martha and Jonathan were written in the original can't be beat. They are a special couple. No matter what story I am working on - no matter what changes I make to the other characters, I always try to keep them true to character. Martha was always bold, open and forward thinking. I love them just the way they are.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj