Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Hmmmm. What's going on with Lois? Everyone seems to be acting as they should, but she's feeling deja vu-ish like she's lived this part of her life before?

Trask is still the horrible man as always, if not a bit worse. You've made me feel sympathy for Carol Sherman, which I usually don't feel for her. I wonder if anyone has written a story where she actively defies Trask and tells all she knows to these reporters after getting her daughter to a safe place.

Still, what's going on with Lois? Hmmmmm. It's almost as if she's revisiting her previous self / life without remembering that her older self has done this and fallen for Clark before.
Hi Virginia,

Thanks for the FDK!

Yes, Hmmmm, the Dejs Vu - I wonder if Herb could be doing something. He is showing a lot of interest. confused

As I said, I'm trying to stick as close to the script/show as possible. Trask is parnoid/psychotic/alienphobe just like in the show. razz

I always felt bad for Carol Sherman, she got involved by accident and didn't know how to extricate herself. evil

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj