LOVED it! Did not see the end coming at all....

Lois smiled sheepishly, reminding the older woman of her son.
Could totally picture both of these expressions...liked this detail you added smile

“It’s just as much my fault as it is yours. Clark warned me not to leave you unsupervised in my kitchen.”

"He did what?” Lois growled. “How dare…”

“Sweetie, this really isn’t the time for a ‘how dare Clark’ moment, now is it?” Martha said, giving her a stern look.

Lois held up a finger. “Just because he was right, doesn’t mean he should ever have said it,” she insisted.
This was great! So like Clark to worry ahead of time, and so like Lois to be annoyed by it, and hold her ground clap .

A snow twister came down the drive and stopped in front of the women.
Cool way to describe a super-charged Clark in the snow...loved it!

“Thanks, Martha,” Lois said with a grateful smile. “I only wish I hadn’t ruined Clark’s surprise.”

“Trust me,” Clark called from behind them. “I was plenty surprised.”
Really liked the ending of this...seemed totally like a 'Clark' thing to say--and really fit with how he was feeling at that moment. Awesome!

Now I'm in the mood to read about Lois and Clark building the gingerbread house together--sure all sorts of funny issues could come up with the construction--with Lois trying to take over, and Clark trying to plan it all out perfectly...

I love a fun holiday story--thanks for a great read!

Laura smile

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~