Blessed friday!... I can read your post!!!

So..... they are remembering that they are alive! They find their bodies and souls can't be feeded just by bread and water.... yees!! And I really hope that Clark's "penchant for pigheadedness" won't interfere their plans.... (BTW, I love that phrase goofy )

.... the river.:.. eek no, really... is "the" river?? Please tell me that is some kind of wild river, which drag everything from its place and not the kind of calm river, where you can stoke pieces of bright, green rocks .... grumble

Will he ever tell Lois The Truth?? I imagine that would never be easy... but, if he won't do it, everything will be worse... if Tempus come to the tribe, or if his lunkheadness (is that a word?) makes him go back to Metropolis and get another dose of kryptonite and get hurt and unable to come back, or if his powers came back suddenly and Lois discover them by accident.. that could destroy their trust.... or... or.... there are so many bad scenarios that come to my mind...

I can't wait for next week...

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"