I was especially looking forward to reading this story since Batman is one of my favorite superheroes, and I wasn't disappointed. The way that the Bane breaking Batman's back storyline and "All Shook Up" were weaved together was brilliant. I found myself looking forward to each new chapter whenever I found a little bit of time to read some more.

I liked how the differences between Superman and Batman were so accurately portrayed. Clark not quite feeling comfortable being Batman but feeling that wearing the costume felt right was great and definitely brings the point home that while Superman and Batman are both heroes in their own right, their methods are very different. I also enjoyed the line about Clark not liking way the mask felt since Superman doesn't wear a mask.

I also enjoyed Lois' role in the story. It was great that she did everything she could to keep Clark's secret, even with the possibility of him being dead. I could really feel for her having to do Clark's job as well as her own while all the while having to deal with her grief over Superman's disappearance.