/Psst./ You might want to add a *********Spoilers********** warning to the title of this thread. Or maybe it's implied like with FDK.

I'd like to start out saying that when I recommended this story, I didn't realize it was part of series, despite having read it before. clap to LaraMoon for writing such a great story which could stand alone.

The other stories part of Lara Moon's 'Clark Kent is Batman... Not!' series are:

A Sister Would Know
Blind as a Bat
Cut from the Same Cape
Dark Night
Exclusive!
Force Majeure
The Green, Green Glow of the Arrow

I'm not sure I got them all (as I'm still catching up), but I'm fairly certain I got them in the right alphabetical order. I'm thinking that [K]Nightfall is the last in the series, but it truly is a stand alone piece.

I must say it's a story which sticks with you. The Batman from this story is much grumpier than the ones earlier in her series (probably due to Bain breaking his spine and Alfred abandoning him in mid-crises). I liked the cameo and gift of the Batman belt and re-breather by Nightwing. It explains a lot. Plus, it was the only part of Superman's costume NOT to have disintegrated upon re-entry. I enjoyed Bruce complaining about Clark ruining Batman's image and Bain breaking both of his fists trying to punch "Batman" in the jaw. I could just picture the surprised expression on his face. clap That's our Lois!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.