Loved it! (Bonus thanks to Virginia for posting all the links to the whole series notworthy )

So I think this is just gonna be a list of all my loves of the story, since I've long since closed the tab it was in and don't have time for quotes....

I'd never read this one before, though it's come highly recommended many a time, but I really loved it! First off, the fact that Lois knows Clark is Superman so early on I actually enjoyed (glad I went through and read some of the others first so that I at least knew how she'd figured it out). Loved how easily all of the other characters were worked into the story (Nightwing, Robin, and of course, the Bat himself). Loved how Clark felt right being a hero and wearing spandex but not comfortable with any other aspect of the Dark Knight persona, like the cowl or the Batcave at all. Also loved Bane's appearance and swift demise-- since this was written before the latest Batman movie especially, I liked to see (or I guess read about) the real Bane, even though it was only brief. And my last comment (for now anyway) will be on how Clark almost stayed in Gotham. He was still a nice enough guy that he wanted to help out a desperate city even if it meant not getting his life or memories back... But Lois (and Bruce) quickly knocked that idea out of his thick skull. laugh

All in all, great read and glad I finally got around to checking it out. I'm beginning to think I'm really gonna love this fanfic club idea.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain