KatherineKent: Thanks for reading. smile1
Wow. Well the hostage situation is over and everyone is now safe. Phew. My heart can stop pounding.
Aw. You knew I wouldn't let Lois blow up... like that. wink

Then you had to go and set it pounding again when Lois and Clark started talking. Sooo close again. Soooooo close. Please let them talk soon. Please let them kiss and make up and tell the truth.
Soon? [Linked Image]

Laurach: Thanks for popping in. hyper

Haven't been in a writing mood of late (into my last month and feeling very "babyfull") so instead I'm filling my time FDK'ing.
I'm okay with that. laugh My, I am behind since you've already had the baby. I hope the two of you are still doing well.

Does she still do that since she knows though? Then again, she may think that Superman is the correct identity to be attracted to because he doesn't have a real history on this earth.
What Lois thinks will be discussed shortly (well, shortly, for you, since I'm so behind in my FDK responding... but a long time if one is counting parts from this part... I'll shut up now.)

LOL. Or accounting. Accounting is boring to most and time consuming only part of the time (think January to May).
CLARK: /grabs his head in pain/ oh, the torture. Please, please, I'd much rather sell insurance than read tax forms. Please. evil

Yep, didn't want her venting at him in front of someone else. Guess he wanted to tell her at a time when she can truly go at him.
The problem is, if you wait for the perfect time to tell someone something, fate will usually lend an unhelpful hand. [Linked Image]

Michael: I'll catch up you in order received. My apologies for still running behind. grovel

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.