Drawing away from her face, he started pulling the rest of the duct tape off her ankles.
frown he was so close. He could have told her.

Lois pressed her lips together in annoyance. Really? Again?
She should just tell him she knows.

She swore in languages she knew no other words in. She could set a clock by that man’s ability not to tell her anything. “You’re really what, Clark?” she asked.
She should have told him she knows, forcing his hand.

“I’ll tell you later,” Clark mumbled as Perry burst through the conference room doors.
grumble stupid Perry. He should have known that they had things they needed to talk about and left them alone. grumble

“There! I got the lights on,” Perry said.
And managed to leave Lois and Clark's relationship in the dark. grumble

On the other hand, Clark didn’t know that Lois had blabbered all to Perry and, personally, she wanted to keep it that way.
I think she should tell him Perry knows.

A minute later, she too heard the sound of footsteps.
Clark is really giving away his secret in every way possible.

The detective looked up at the ceiling and sighed. “Could you inform him to contact me or someone else in the bomb squad about lessons on defusing a bomb in order to keep the evidence intact?”
Mayson: I always said he was a disruptive vigilante who should not be trusted with dealing with crimes. He makes it too easy for the bad guys to get off scot free.

“There won’t be an edition tomorrow, Mr. White,
What has Luthor bought out Henderson too? Nothing will hurt their circulation worse than missing a day. That is the death-knell of a paper.

I am frown that Clark wimped out, again. I was so hoping he would tell Lois. He was so close. Why did he wimp out, again. Isn't 2 times enough?

John Pack Lambert