-- Continuation of Response to John's FDK --
Not having gone to the DP would have truly alienated Lois. I would hope. Although considering how Luthor was so dismissive towards Lois's work in canon and she seemed to not really react, it is hard to say.
Hmmm. Has anyone ever written a fic where neither Lois nor Clark were on the inside during FlyHard?

Lois:What got into Lex tonight. I guess he is really scared and not thinking straight.
PERRY: Times of stress really shine a light on someone's true personality.

Lois:Clark, stop showing off, otherwise Luthor might figure out CK=SM.
But Luthor thinks that SM carries a gun.
LOIS: Why in the world didn't I suspect an imposter?

Lois:Oh no. He is going to reveal himself, and then insist that I can't have any relationship with him at all. This is horrible.
CLARK: What? I don't have to reveal myself to do that. I mean... um... why would I do that?

I'm surprised he didn't break it.
He's restraining himself.

Interesting line. I still think he is hoping to avoid a murder on his rap sheet.
Which is why he shot Lex?

For a second there, Lois had thought Clark was going to enter Perry’s office, damning their future by revealing his secret identity.
JOHN: I was scared too.
EW /checks todo list, marks off "builds tension"./

she is understanding him.
LOIS: See! I don't need to become UW to understand what Clark's going through.
CLARK: But you look so nice in that outfit.
LOIS: True, but... Hey! You're changing the subject.

Still, he really needs to tell her. I never thought this story would go so long with Lois knowing and not telling Clark that she knows.
Neither did I. blush

Well, to be fair he was going to tell her, but then she had the idea of faking a relationship with Clark to cover a real one with Superman, and it just sort of hurt him. Although, I am not sure exactly why he took the hurt to heart so much. I guess the fact he lived 28 years as Clark and only Clark is the key. He really has to tell her about that before she can ever fully forgive him. Also, at some level the fact that Lana hated his SM side but at least pretended to like CK, makes him hypersensitive about people not liking all of him.
grumble damn bullet in my shoulder. *I* could have save her.
LOIS: Still wouldn't make me sleep with you.
LEX: But you told Clark...
LOIS: Not the same thing in the least.

Has Clark figured out that she knows? Or is he just shocked that she is facilitating his escape without knowing.
He's wondering the former and shocked at the latter.

Does he really want to run off like this, and let Luthor know he has a special connection to SM?
Did Lois say he had a special connection with SM?

Well, she is literally being held by SM.
LOIS: I prefer it when he holds me in his arms while flying, but this will do in a pinch.

Hmm, has he figured out that she knows?
Happy that Lois has shown trust in him.

Tuzzolina:But we aren't back stabbers.
Um... MPD... promise anything to robbers to get them to hand over hostages only to reneg, right?

Lois:Oh, when I get my hands on Henderson's neck.
HENDERSON: Who said that *I'm* his boss?

Clark is giving the intelligent response, Lex the vapid one.
Shows you which of them knows Lois better.

Clark:Hey, if I was doing it, it would be saying the opposite of what I feel.
Yeah, probably not a good idea to insult the hostages seriously during a standoff.

I have to admit my favorite part of "Dead Lois Walking" was Clark's list of everyone Lois had put away.
That was funny.

You do really like the prankster.
I had him on my mind earlier.

I think you want that to be "they were".
I did. Fixed. Thanks.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.