Hi Mouse!

/whispers/ Please keep the separator lines down to 10 or so consecutive characters at most. Otherwise, the browser can’t line wrap and reading on a small screen gets all scrolly smile
"Superman! Help! Help me! Please, help!"

The hero swooped in, cape billowing behind him as he landed gracefully before her. "May I be of some assistance, Mrs. Kent?"
Lois is heat? Or a stuck picklejar. Baby-Kent soiled his diapers?

He took in a long, slow, deep breath and met Lois' eyes. They were comforting, reassuring. It was all just part of an elaborate test, he knew. Fight the urge.
Wait, he’s married, with children, and hasn’t yet told her? And she’s not figured it out. Officially, at least? Oh boy.

Lois studied him with a careful eye as he slowly transformed from the calm, confident superhero back into the frantic, panic-stricken young man underneath. He started up again with an all-too familiar patterned tapping rhythm, and Lois knew she was starting to lose him.
So, Clark’s the one with the OCD? Well, duh, given that Lois is the one with the ADD.

"Jonathan," her voice was low with warning and concern. "Stay with me. Just breathe through it."
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.