Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:
I won't get a chance to read this for probably a week, but I wanted to write this, at least, as soon as possible: Welcome back to posting. I'm looking forward to reading your story when life slows down a bit. smile

Joy,
Lynn
Thanks! I am happy to be back! I have at least one more fic that has some more polish to be put on it, and a chapter or two... so hopefully you'll have plenty to read from me. smile

Artemis:
I'm compelled to sound like another character from a TV show - "Veeerrrryyyy Interesting!" (From "Laugh In" for you younger folks).
Just a minor nit, since I've been to Warner Bros and done the Lois and Clark tour. There are no "L.A. Expressways". There are so many, we call them by their number or their name. So it would be "Dean drove on to the 134." That's the number of the freeway that goes by Warner Bros.
I lived in North Hollywood near Universal Studios for a good portion of my young life.
Ah well, I am an east coast girl. What do I know? wink I'll add in a real highway (or would you use freeway/expressway?) number before I send it to the archives.

Iolanthealias:

Thanks for all the fics! smile I've only read Veritas, which is definitely a keeper! As this story goes on, I'll explain more my angle/purpose in writing it. wink

John Lambert:

I should have realized where Tempus had taken her before I did.

I am actually surprised Dean is so quick to believe her, instead of thinking she is some crazy groupie or something when he realizes for sure she is not Teri.
Perhaps if I had been writing a longer fic, I may have dragged out the 'I don't believe you' element... but, hope you can forgive the expediency in order to bring you a hopefully more concise story. smile

ScifiJoan, Queen of Capes, Morgana:

Thanks for the encouraging words! Part 2 coming right up!! smile1

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink