Little Susie Smallville.
ROFLOL!!!

I turn my back for a minute, and some gang will have her tied naked to a telephone pole!"
Hey, gang member. You wanna try?

Louis tapped his foot impatiently while Clara shut down her computer and gathered up a truly hideous monster purse that was big enough to qualify as a diaper bag.
I can so see this. And I’m reminded of Brenda Leigh Johnson or “Brenda, just Brenda” from The Closer.

Clara slid the dull beige monstrosity over her shoulder, and fell into step with Louis as he headed to the elevator. She gave a little hop halfway there, trying to keep up with Louis’ long strides.
Yep, you’re still being a jerk, Louis.

I'm top banana.
Ooooh… A man saying that to a woman. Let’s send Louis to the sexual harassment classes. LOL.

Clara turned those brown eyes, so much like Lucy’s, into full guilt trip mode. Louis was sure she was doing it on purpose. “Do you always flirt, if it will help you get a story?”
Wait a minute. Who said this? The following paragraphs seem to indicate that it was Louis, but this paragraph seems to indicate Clara.

“Oh.”
And who said this? Perhaps you could add a little more explanation here.

Louis grimaced, and Clara viciously repressed a stab of hurt.
Awww….

Clara snorted. “You think I’m pretty. Okay, Lou. I’d love to go to the ball with you.”
So much waffiness, I’m grinning ear to ear.

Clara wondered how many people at the Daily Planet fell for Cat’s leopard spots. She was willing to bet pretty much everyone but Perry.
Yes, I think you’re right.

Clara picked up a deep blue dress, and went behind the screen standing in the corner to try it on.
This sounds so Cat to have a screen.

I like that you made the dress Clara wore red.

“I can run home and do it right now
Surely Cat has a needle and thread? Ah, I see. She had to go to Smallville.

Her parents had gotten them for her when she was fourteen and accidentally saw through the shower stalls during gym.
Oops.

Love your double entendres.

Lex Luthor was exactly her type. She usually went for older blond men with strong features, and Lex was absolutely that…
It could be interesting if she falls for Lex.

“I can order dinner in three hundred and fifty-seven languages. I can speak about twenty of those well enough to get around. And about ten fluently, though my accents aren’t all that great.”
This might be a little bold for her to say this to someone who doesn’t know about her super side. I’d scale it back and then have her think about what the truth is.

Great part. I loved it.

Hmmmm. Does this mean no high heal boots for Super Woman?
But those darn high heels are soooo impractical.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~