Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Yeah, sorry about the slow pace. blush Hence the Episode Wrestling to come to try to speed things up a bit. If this keeps up Michael might get his wish for a 200+ part story. grumble
shock I thought we were closer to the end than that.

You'd think, but if Lois and Jimmy could sneak into EPRAD, B39 shouldn't have any problems doing so.
But that would have little to do with their perceived government connections, unless Lois used her Dad's, oh wait, I have been reading too much Superman Returns fan fic lately and forgot that here Lois' dad has no government connections.

I try my best to work within those time constraints (probably more-so than I should).
Well, you did have Clark show up in the spring of 1993, so you gave yourself lots of build up time. It makes Lois's and Clark's interactions later more workable if they have known each other months instead of just weeks. If the time of association had been less she might have had more negative a reaction to Clark when Luthor told her Clark had no background.

Perry's wondering if Clark is the only Kryptonian on Earth.
I guess it is possible that others may be on earth and just better at hiding.

[QUOTE]Yeah, I guess you would get there if you averaged 5 parts a day. I think we had no parts actually in January.
True, I skipped January in a rush to get to PML. I also dropped the Christmas Party scene at Cat's parent's house to move the story further along. I really need to start jumping ahead again. [Linked Image]
But the details are so fun. Hmm, on the other hand if jumping ahead means we get to Lois and Clark kissing faster.

Clark did mention SM taking him to Smallville for Thanksgiving and SM mentioned when he took Lois and Jimmy to Smallville to pick up his space capsule that Clark already introduced him to the Kents. Lois assumed the rest.
Did she do the other assuming before or after learning CK=SM?

LARA: I think you mean "El" DNA. It wasn't *my* idea to stay on the death-trap Krypton and send my son off to Earth on his own, now was it?
Actually, in some incarnations Jor-el says he things he can send Lara along, but she refuses to leave him.

Of course, those are also incarnations without New Krypton.

John Pack Lambert