Originally posted by John Lambert:
What we only are one month past Well's visit, it seems so much more. Hmm, maybe that's because it was four months ago when you posted that part.
Yeah, sorry about the slow pace. blush Hence the Episode Wrestling to come to try to speed things up a bit. If this keeps up Michael might get his wish for a 200+ part story. grumble

I guess my initial thought was he (Lex) had some catch Superman with Lois plan, but I never saw any evidence of it, so that really did not make sense.
TEMPUS: A good plan uses subtlety, so that the villain isn't easily traced.

You would think though that EPRAD would make sure that people claiming to be federal agenst were the real McCoy.
You'd think, but if Lois and Jimmy could sneak into EPRAD, B39 shouldn't have any problems doing so.

I went and checked the original airtimes for all the episodes. None were first aired in April, but they did air two in March. Of course, MoSB suggest Superman was there for most of the summer, and "Illusions of Grandeur" was iared in January, but as you say suggests weeks on buildup since the last episode. It does not work to hold the episodes close to their air time, especially since they essentially aired "Witness" out of sequence. I would say this story works entirely with the time line suggested in the episodes themselves.
I try my best to work within those time constraints (probably more-so than I should).

I hope this not lying applies to explaining why they arn't having sex.
CLARK: cool

JOHN: I wonder how happily surprised he would have been if she had given him the other gift.
EW: Let's just say, it would have tested his willpower.
JOHN: Oh, I thought that was already going on.
clap
CLARK: [Linked Image]

Well, I think I meant everyone involved here, but yeah, that is a bit extreme. Jimmy and Jimbo don't know, nor does Lucy.

Lucy:What do you mean I don't know?
Jimmy is clueless in my stories, it's part of his charm. Lucy, sadly, is out of the loop, being on the West Coast.

JOHN: Perry is trying not to say "like it is for you".
EW: No, a part of Perry was wondering if they could fly like he could.
JOHN: So he is not convinced that Lois is right with her claims he was not raised in Smallville.
Perry's wondering if Clark is the only Kryptonian on Earth.

There is always the other theory, "out of sight, out of mind".
eek

Yeah, I guess you would get there if you averaged 5 parts a day. I think we had no parts actually in January.
True, I skipped January in a rush to get to PML. I also dropped the Christmas Party scene at Cat's parent's house to move the story further along. I really need to start jumping ahead again. [Linked Image]

JOHN: Isn't this hinting she knows the Secret?
EW: She knows that Superman often gives Clark lifts to Kansas. That's his trade off for keeping an eye on Lois for SM.
JOHN: Did he ever claim this?
Clark did mention SM taking him to Smallville for Thanksgiving and SM mentioned when he took Lois and Jimmy to Smallville to pick up his space capsule that Clark already introduced him to the Kents. Lois assumed the rest.

So she's mad he didn't break up with her?
Well, if he had, he would have been following is usual pattern. It was what she expected. When he didn't, then she had to think on her feet to stick to her plan.

JOHN: Good question, why does Clark come up with such lunkheaded plans?
EW: Lack of Martha and Jonathan in his formative years?
JOHN: Except canon Clark had them and still did equally lunkheaded things.
EW: Kryptonian DNA?
LARA: I think you mean "El" DNA. It wasn't *my* idea to stay on the death-trap Krypton and send my son off to Earth on his own, now was it?
JOR-EL: We couldn't all have fit into that spaceship.
LARA: But we could have boarded that vessel to New Krypton with the Kal-El's birth wife, Zara. Oh, nooooo. We had to stay on Krypton and witness it explode. :rolleyes: The House of El is full of Lunkheads.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.